Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

NSFW Entries on Trending Bar

Last posted Mar 10, 2016 at 10:38AM EST. Added Feb 16, 2016 at 01:18AM EST
8 posts from 7 users

The titles on the trending bar (and the research bar. It at least have thumbnails but still..) don't show any indication of the NSFW material that can be loaded or rather say; they don't show if an entry is sfw or not. Which is kinda bothersome.
Can these kind of titles get a "[NSFW]" addition or i dunno.. a color change on those bars?

Last edited Feb 16, 2016 at 01:21AM EST

Hmm, for a second I thought this was going to be another thread about that fady part next to the ad. Yeah, I can get behind this idea, it seems like it could be helpful.

Yeah, I was thinking it was another ad block thing, I think I'll change the title to help reflect that.

Other than that, yeah, this would be useful. I'm not quite sure how to implement that (Just colouring the entry in red doesn't necessarily reflect NSFW, so new users may not know, for example), but I'm completely for it otherwise.

Hey nice job james! Uhh though.. Can we have the same feature on the research bar as well? Yeah i know there are thumbnails but you know, they can be tiny and stuff..
Just better safe than sorry

Last edited Mar 10, 2016 at 10:42AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!