Forums / Maintenance / Suggest Ideas

6,920 total conversations in 569 threads

+ New Thread

Give us a damn tag blacklist already

Last posted Aug 24, 2021 at 09:24PM EDT. Added Jul 09, 2021 at 11:17PM EDT
9 posts from 4 users

Please. Wojaks are an utterly painful assault on my eyes and not funny yet they clog up the image feed and the Tampermonkey script is barely useful. I don't just want the galleries blocked, I want EVERY image tagged "wojak" out of my sight so I can enjoy fanart and actual good memes in peace.

Nobody likes wojaks and we should not be forcibly subjected to this optical torture.

Turd Sandwich wrote:

Please. Wojaks are an utterly painful assault on my eyes and not funny yet they clog up the image feed and the Tampermonkey script is barely useful. I don't just want the galleries blocked, I want EVERY image tagged "wojak" out of my sight so I can enjoy fanart and actual good memes in peace.

Nobody likes wojaks and we should not be forcibly subjected to this optical torture.

I am out of words to write about what you posted. I want Wojaks to die, but what you wrote won't kill them.

Instead:

Only LIMC can put Wojak down.

Downvotes represent that your message sounded toxic. Even if we do hate Wojaks, but not me that much, we know when someone in our community does take them too far.
If you want them dead, just sign the petition above this comment

this mfer can be amusingly melodramatic at times but he's definitely right here
if you wanna put a tag system then let us add AND remove stuff
there's a LOT i'd rather not see, so let me not have to see any of it
it can't be THAT hard, can it?
hoping mods read this cause i shouldn't be forced to stumble upon actual racism

blank profile pic wrote:

this mfer can be amusingly melodramatic at times but he's definitely right here
if you wanna put a tag system then let us add AND remove stuff
there's a LOT i'd rather not see, so let me not have to see any of it
it can't be THAT hard, can it?
hoping mods read this cause i shouldn't be forced to stumble upon actual racism

Oh come now, guys. Ignoring the Wojak hateboner, I'm absolutely sure there's stuff YOU'D rather not look at. It's not like this idea is unreasonable given that they forced a dull & pointless UI change with no prior warning that literally everyone spoke against. I know a few will agree to some extent.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Turd Sandwich wrote:

Ah yes, another utterly pointless filtering system that only works if people are nice enough to appropriately tag shit. Sure worked well for the NSFW filter that is useless because too many pictures that should be labelled NSFW aren't.

blank profile pic wrote:

Oh come now, guys. Ignoring the Wojak hateboner, I'm absolutely sure there's stuff YOU'D rather not look at. It's not like this idea is unreasonable given that they forced a dull & pointless UI change with no prior warning that literally everyone spoke against. I know a few will agree to some extent.

OOOF!!! I thought you were mocking us or having Wojak hateboner.
Sorry, man.
However, I do agree about Wojak hateboner.
Hell, even I kind of developed it.

That's why I am telling you to ask for LIMC or BTM (who may come back one day) to review them. LIMC revied Boomer, Zoomer, Doomer and Shroomjak, but that's not enough.

Carrie Enright wrote:

Ah yes, another utterly pointless filtering system that only works if people are nice enough to appropriately tag shit. Sure worked well for the NSFW filter that is useless because too many pictures that should be labelled NSFW aren't.

"NSFW?"

Anyways, while we know what Turd Sandwich posted, we find retarded of you for taking our NSFW stuff "too far".
I don't even want to see NSFW images on Trending gallery every day, but this is my assumption why:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!