Well it’s that time of year again where I’m going to talk about a bunch indie games that I like and want to share. My apologies for making this article this late in the year. I’ve primarily focus on finish up my college courses, prioritize more important things in all. At least I got the whole month off.
Truth be told, I was still concern about the current situation involving the unity engine. It doesn’t hinder many of the games I’ve been following since some other are made with other engines. But there’s still the uncertainty of the future some of the unity made games. Until that time actually happen in January, I’ll just continue on and hope for the best.
but actually start, I want to lay out a few rules I made when making these.
1. I only mention games that have less than 1000 reviews on steam based on the given time. I don’t go by sells or the amount of playtime, so I usually determine on how less talk about games based on general user reception.
2. One game per developer, per year. I want to mention as many creators as possible. And while there is the rare occasion of the developer making more than one game at the same time, I’ll mostly mention that I’ve been interested the most. If the creator is making another game, I’ll mention them on both the previous mention list and even in the recommendations below, if there's a demo.
3. I originally wanted try to feature 2 games (1 demo and 1 released), every 3 days. But given this particular circumstance, I’ll post everyday till the end of December. I can not guarantee that I will keep that promise when I also have to keep in mind with everything that’s going ion with my life. So bear with me.
4. For Demos. If the game is about to released by the following few months, I’ll mention it by the date next to it. The range would be between as of the post and as far as March of 2024. for the rare occasion in which the demos do have reviews and does past 1000, I’ll mention them in the aftermath of this thread.
5. mature games are allow, but no adult games. any game that’s consider rated M, I’ll do mention with the comment be set to nsfw. But I won’t mention any games that are explicitly pornographic.
And now I’ll add a new feature for this: the viewer’s response (), and the links to itchio for those who want to support more income to developers and available systems from either Xbox, Playstation, and/or Nintendo consoles.