Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

Anyone familiar with the "Puppet Nightmares" website?

Last posted Jul 01, 2015 at 02:41PM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2015 at 02:41PM EDT
1 post from 1 user

Short version: If you have a working referral code, and post it within the next 10 hours, then if you are the first to do so, I'll use it when I sign up today. (You can find a link to your referral code, I think, from a link in Help → Beginner Guide → How To Get Credit →Sharing Links.)

Long version: A few months ago, I was reading Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, and I saw an ad for what looked like a 2spoopy/ adult Neopets type game, that specifically advertised being LGBT friendly. Between that claim and how weird it looks at first glance, I figured that I'd check it out when I got bored, since it would probably be an interesting experience, if nothing else. Now, I'm the kind of weirdo that likes to read the game guide before I play a game, and I came across some sort of referral system, and I figured it would be a shame to let it go to waste. So I figured I'd try asking you guys, at the risk of accidentally breaking a rule about advertising and/or making it even more completely public how many standard deviations I am from the norm. Just to be clear, I'm not asking for advice, critique, or spoliers. I like going into the game blind, even if I know what I'm going to get myself into is probably a bit freaky. I really hope I don't regret making this post, for a number of reasons. (Not that because I think badly about you all, I just have an overactive imagination.)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!