Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

YouTube channels you forgot you subscribed to

Last posted Jan 17, 2017 at 11:32PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2017 at 09:46PM EST
8 posts from 8 users

I recently noticed in my subbox videos from a channel called "Stop Skeletons From Fighting." I was like "wait, what?" and when I looked at most of their videos I realized what it was: this is the new name of the channel formerly known as "The Happy Video Game Nerd." HVGN was a lighthearted parody/homage to AVGN which focused more on obscure classic games rather than infamous bad games. However it seems at some point the guy behind HVGN decided to stop doing those videos and do more general reviews, lets plays, and streams, and often brings in friends to help. I actually didn't realize he did a review on the game Rule of Rose where Matt from Super Best Friends guest starred on the review (acting as a positive counterpoint to the mostly negative review by the main guy in SSFF).

I recently also remembered I subscribed to LapfoxTrax years ago because I was a fan of most of their music. I recently learned there's some shady stuff about the guy behind the channel and record label though.

Last edited Jan 16, 2017 at 09:46PM EST

Something similar to OP's case for me was when I noticed Secret Screenings as a subscribed channel, when checking it out, it became fairly obvious, it was the Royal Order of The Holy Mackerel, a channel dedicated to dissecting Gravity Falls and Steven Universe, and seeing how the former has ended for a while now he would eventually need to use a more broad name for the channel.

I'm subscribed to this Youtube channel that makes these really weird videos with characters from Pokémon

But they only make these whenever a new Pokémon game comes out, so when they post something else I'm like "oh, yeah"

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!