Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

2,044 total conversations in 85 threads

+ New Thread

"Researching Now."

Last posted Jun 19, 2014 at 11:21AM EDT. Added Jun 18, 2014 at 12:22AM EDT
5 posts from 4 users

I couldn't help but to notice the new feature on the front page – articles in need of research are given precedence. I think this is a good step into getting dozens of pages confirmed on this site.

However, I couldn't help to notice that all of these entries are ancient. Some of them refer to political events that aren't particularly relevant anymore (Marco Rubio's Water Break and Chris Dorner Manhunt), while some are just absurd to look into (the page on Mom? Dad? Friends? has gone nowhere for the greater part of the year, and the page on Tweaking is an absolute joke).

In the meantime, there are mostly-complete pages like Spongebob Squarepants that haven't been confirmed for unspecified reasons – said pages that would do very well to have a look-see by devoted editors. I think that there are also pages that are valid in subject, but are in desperate need of an overhaul – Something Awful fits the bill, as it has good information, but is lacking the formatting of several pages on this site.

EDIT: In the time that I posted this, some of the things changed – -the political events are no longer included, for instance- scratch that – everything that was on the old list is gone, bar a couple of pages added recently. Nonetheless, I still want to raise my concerns.

Last edited Jun 18, 2014 at 12:24AM EDT

For the functions of the website currently, I think it's a nice addition.

Though I can't help but feel sad knowing that the removal of the episode section pretty much puts the final nail in the coffin on any hopes that we will ever get a KYM Episode again.

Last edited Jun 18, 2014 at 07:41AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!