Last posted Nov 16, 2014 at 06:02AM EST. Added Oct 30, 2014 at 10:02PM EDT
43 posts from 27 users

Always Right wrote:

Walks into Forum Games
Riff-Raff is leaking

pollux clears his throat
"This community is shit, see you in a couple of days."

Last edited Oct 30, 2014 at 10:27PM EDT

Sees what all the commotion is while in side the bar reading a newspaper.

Proceeds to kill everyone in the thread, ending the fun for everyone.

THE FUN
ENDS
HERE

Everyone and everything is dead. GG WP.

Last edited Oct 31, 2014 at 12:04AM EDT

Asura wrote:

THE FUN
ENDS
HERE

blubber: "you are suspended"

From the heavens Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Youngs, descends down to change the very life on Earth to match her distorted view of what life is.

From the frozen wastes of Canada Ithaqua, The Wind Walker and Lord of all Windigos, use his diabolical powers to cast a never ending blizzard on both Canada and North America.

And in the shadows Nyarlathotep, The Crawling Chaos, plots for his ultimate goal on bring about the end of days for both humanity and Earth.

Walks into a bar
"I'll have a rye and ginger"
Everyone else is drinking and having a good time since this is just a regular bar
End of roleplay

Asura wrote:

THE FUN
ENDS
HERE

Asura has killed himself and cannot participate in this thread anymore.

walks into a bar that contains pollux, captain blubber, everyone, Ox Doxon, Asura, and 12 faggots

Wow, is this the KnowYourMeme reunion?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! IN THE FAAAAAAAACE! DO IT! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE! FACE FACEFACEFACEFACE! NOW! BULLETS IN THE FACE! WANT EM! NEED EM! GIMMEGIMMEGIMME! MY FACE FEASTS ON BULLETS AND I DEMAND SOME. DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE FROM STARVATION? SANDWICH OF BULLETS ALL OVER MY FACE NOW. BEEP, I'M SORRY MISTER MCSHOOTY CAN'T TALK WITH YOU NOW, SHOOT HIS FACE AFTER THE BEEP. BEEP HERE WE HAVE A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY BETWEEN MY FACE AND BULLETS. SHOOT MY FACE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENDS BETWEEN THEM. DO YOU NOT WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY? AAAAAAAAAHH- JUST SHOOT ME IN THE FACE ! ITS FACE-SHOOTING DAY. RESPECT OUR ANCIENT TRADITIONS OF SHOOTING FACES BY SHOOTING BY GODAMN FACE! SHOOT ME IN THE FACE C'MON!

WHY IS MY FACE NOT FULL OF BULLETS RIGHT NOW? IT ISN'T SO HARD ISN'T IT. HERE'S THE WHOLE MATHEMATICAL CALCULATION: BULLETS x GUNS + AIM x MY FACE = SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. BULLETS AND FACES, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. RIGHT NOW, DO IT, SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. NOT THE LEG, NOT THE ARM, NOT MY TESTICLES, RIGHT IN MY FRICKING FACE. DING DONG, HELLO MISTER FACE, BULLETS IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE ENTRANCE! QUICKLY, FASTER, STRONGER, SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE NOW. Okay I give up, clearly you are not going to do it. Maybe its time for me to consider a new career and follow my dreams of

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE NOW

Last edited Oct 31, 2014 at 12:43PM EDT

Suspended wrote:

WHY IS MY FACE NOT FULL OF BULLETS RIGHT NOW? IT ISN'T SO HARD ISN'T IT. HERE'S THE WHOLE MATHEMATICAL CALCULATION: BULLETS x GUNS + AIM x MY FACE = SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. BULLETS AND FACES, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. RIGHT NOW, DO IT, SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. NOT THE LEG, NOT THE ARM, NOT MY TESTICLES, RIGHT IN MY FRICKING FACE. DING DONG, HELLO MISTER FACE, BULLETS IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE ENTRANCE! QUICKLY, FASTER, STRONGER, SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? SHOOT ME IN THE FACE NOW. Okay I give up, clearly you are not going to do it. Maybe its time for me to consider a new career and follow my dreams of

SHOOT ME IN THE FACE NOW

shoots you in the face
Are you happy now?

I am Cyrus, the Great King, King of Kings, King of Nations, King on this Earth, son of Cambyses, son of Cyrus, son of Teispes, son of Achaemenes! I am the ruler of Anshan and Media, King of Babylon and Assur! Ahura Mazda has bestowed kingship upon me. I rule through this Persian people. If anyone among you thinks, "Let me be without fear," join with this Persian people and a thousand years of good fortune will come upon your household!

Old Man GigaChad wrote:

Asura has killed himself and cannot participate in this thread anymore.

Me? Die?

Tis only the beginning.

Last edited Oct 31, 2014 at 06:50PM EDT

Godzilla lumbers into the bar

sees the metric fuckton of scrubs, whose faggotry makes them indistinguishable from OP

promptly farts, giving everyone cancer, and leaves

Last edited Nov 16, 2014 at 06:03AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!