Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Cancer

Last posted Jul 19, 2011 at 01:56PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2011 at 01:28AM EDT
268 posts from 33 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Ashbot wrote:

"Operation: Destroy KYM"
Nice job guys. Just kidding, you fail. Try a little harder next time. Bitching is going to do nothing and we get users like you guys every couple of months,so most of us are going to ignore you.

lol

Tristan wrote:

Oh, I see. There's clearly a language barrier.
If I was spamming, I'd be doing it as often as I can.
After trying to speak to you like I would a child, I see I've clearly underestimated your mental capability.
So let me rephrase myself.
Hello there! I see that you've made several accounts on the same site, with little to stop yourself from being an obvious puppet master. But hey, that's alright. Newfags can be like that sometimes. Ohoho! I see they've even got different avatars, and differing opinions on things!
You clever dog you.
Also, you seem visibley upset that nobody is buying what you are saying, so I've gone ahead and followed you, because as we all know, nobody likes being alone. But with all of these factors, like the sock puppets and badly thought-out raids, I must ask you this.
Are you mad, bro?

Yup. We're all obviously the same person, not separate like-minded individuals. Thanks for clearing that up for us faggot

AGNTORNGE wrote:

I love how this entire thread was an obvious trolling thread, yet users of this site still bite and proceed. >.>

We have a lot of bored users that like to humor failtrolls.

When I first started reading this thread I thought it was going to be a parody of all those INTERNETZ JIHAD AGAINST TEH KYM threads we used to get back in the day. I felt nostalgia, then sorrow.

Think about that for a moment.

As much as I agree that this site does (sometimes) agitate the growth of annoying people on the internet, this isn't really the best place to voice your concerns.

(We have a chat for that.)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!