Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Troll Army 2.0

Last posted Aug 06, 2011 at 05:17AM EDT. Added Jul 30, 2011 at 11:09AM EDT
113 posts from 21 users

Dis gonna be good!

EDIT: I would like to see the newly formed Troll army get together with the Osaka army in an online game and duke it out.

Last edited Jul 30, 2011 at 11:43AM EDT

Oh I am so in on this Troll Army. But, I don't really have any good trolling examples, what do I do TK?

How about this: I owe you one troll. I'll go on one of the Cheezburger websites and troll in the comments. I remember once I pulled off a mighty troll on Failbook, but I don't remember which post it was under….

Anyway, I will troll a website and present the trolling to you! But just give me a little time to figure out how to do it, okay TK?

Piano wrote:

Oh I am so in on this Troll Army. But, I don't really have any good trolling examples, what do I do TK?

How about this: I owe you one troll. I'll go on one of the Cheezburger websites and troll in the comments. I remember once I pulled off a mighty troll on Failbook, but I don't remember which post it was under….

Anyway, I will troll a website and present the trolling to you! But just give me a little time to figure out how to do it, okay TK?

Do not worry. I know you and me have collaborated with trolling before. You are accepted.

Troll King wrote:

Do not worry. I know you and me have collaborated with trolling before. You are accepted.

So, does that mean you've already added me to the list of Troll Soldiers or do I still have to send the submission?

Troll King wrote:

I've added you to my mental list of Troll Soldiers already.

Yay!

And now, the war to take over the internet…. BEGINS.

Or, at least it does when you get enough soldiers.

WE STRIKE AT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE!

Piano wrote:

BUT YOU'LL GET YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED!

MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Meh, stuff happens. What's so bad about that anyway?

EDIT: It was the Urban Dictionary, right?

Last edited Jul 31, 2011 at 05:00PM EDT

Cale wrote:

Meh, stuff happens. What's so bad about that anyway?

EDIT: It was the Urban Dictionary, right?

If you get your account deleted, that means you aren't part of the Troll Army anymore! Which means you aren't in the Troll Army!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Piano wrote:

If you get your account deleted, that means you aren't part of the Troll Army anymore! Which means you aren't in the Troll Army!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Never was a member of the Troll Army.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!