Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Ketchup Packets, The new Milk

Last posted Sep 22, 2011 at 07:46PM EDT. Added Sep 21, 2011 at 10:07AM EDT
24 posts from 14 users

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/20/earlyshow/main20108719.shtml

So this article was about the new change in the design of ketchup packets. Honestly, I'm not sure this was an necessary change…….. I didn't even know there was a way to complain about your ketchup packets (or rather, I didn't realize there was a need to complain about them.)

At any rate, I feel like a great number the people who complained about the ketchup packets were just trolling. The only difference between Heinz ketchup packets and Amazon milk is that the Heinz just didn't get the joke.

Eh, I'm probably just overreacting or showing my total lack of understanding towards the values of loyal customers, but seriously… why!?

Last edited Sep 21, 2011 at 10:10AM EDT

Well if its to stop them from exploding, that would actually be nice, plus it contains 3x more ketchup which is good too, I don't see any problems here.

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Well if its to stop them from exploding, that would actually be nice, plus it contains 3x more ketchup which is good too, I don't see any problems here.

No, I don't necessarily think it's that big of a problem… I think I'm just butt hurt because it's kind of a first world problem.

ZillieZephyr wrote:

No, I don't necessarily think it's that big of a problem… I think I'm just butt hurt because it's kind of a first world problem.

ZillieZephyr wrote:

Not even mad.

Anyways, If it isn't in effect yet, it will cost more, per packet.

That might be true, but I get them for free anyways.

Yesterday my mother found out that Dairy Queen was already using them, so later that day I went there for dinner to see if they did. But the Dairy Queen in Holland doesn have them. In fact, they actually have Ketchup bottles at the tables.

Adam DeLand wrote:

Yesterday my mother found out that Dairy Queen was already using them, so later that day I went there for dinner to see if they did. But the Dairy Queen in Holland doesn have them. In fact, they actually have Ketchup bottles at the tables.

I would not eat anything at dairy queen except for ice cream.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!