Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
im a new user

Last posted Oct 25, 2011 at 11:40PM EDT. Added Oct 02, 2011 at 02:22AM EDT
35 posts from 29 users

Alright, let me skip the niceties and say that if you want to be taken seriously around here, you've got to use proper spelling and grammar. This is a forum, which means you have time to think about what you're going to write.

Besides me being a grammar nazi, I hope you have loads of fun here!

Welcome to the forums. You could just browse the site only, but you want that delicious Krama. I can see it in your eyes. So enjoy, speak your mind, let off steam or just have fun. ><

But first…
You must learn the secret handshake.

Last edited Oct 02, 2011 at 09:20AM EDT

TITS OR GTFO

Just kidding, welcome to Know Your Meme pony and troll central. We have refreshments over there if you want some.

Also, please refrain from overusing emoticons and try to use good grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it's nice if the post is understandable.

Okay, so here are the underlying basics to being a successful newfag:
1. Make posts that can be read easily.
2. Don't :( overuse :^| emoticons :3c.
3. Give out hugs when people need them.
4. Show us your tits.
4. Be respectful.
5. If you see a user named "Mellow", give it krama.
6. Spell 'karma' as 'krama', everyone knows that is how it is really spelt.
7. Let me show you my Pokeymonz.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

TITS OR GTFO

Just kidding, welcome to Know Your Meme pony and troll central. We have refreshments over there if you want some.

Also, please refrain from overusing emoticons and try to use good grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it's nice if the post is understandable.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :3c

Welcooome! To the sun-drenched tropical paradise of know Your Meme! We're so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home!
Come enjoy a digital wonderland to which we've added the world's finest meme episodes, a spectacular team of mods, and succulent bacon!
This and more await you on Know Your Meme! Come relax, and let us refresh your body and spirit!

Last edited Oct 02, 2011 at 07:45PM EDT

Nintendork64 wrote:

Welcooome! To the sun-drenched tropical paradise of know Your Meme! We're so pleased to welcome you to our beautiful home!
Come enjoy a digital wonderland to which we've added the world's finest meme episodes, a spectacular team of mods, and succulent bacon!
This and more await you on Know Your Meme! Come relax, and let us refresh your body and spirit!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!