Forums / Discussion / General

232,908 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Goodbye

Last posted Dec 02, 2011 at 06:00AM EST. Added Nov 08, 2011 at 12:02PM EST
50 posts from 35 users

Goodbye KYM.
I have screwed up my life so terribly. I'm almost failing almost everything at school, and most of it is due to assignments I didn't do.
To try to get myself back on track, I'm giving up the internet. Maybe I'll still post once in a while, during lunch breaks and whatnot, but for the most part, this is the end.
I'll miss you.
-MDFification

I understand why you'd feel the need to focus more on school stuff and IRL responsibilities. Diplomas, certifications, and degrees are crucial, but I do hope you'll come back to post every once in a while.

I haven't quite gotten a chance to know you.

Yes, IMHO, real life should have priorities and your attention. The internetz exists to let off some steam and have some fun, and should not be your whole life.

Although you could say "I'll be posting less often" or "I'll be seeing you guys later" rather than an abrupt "Goodbye cruel cyber world".

MDFification wrote:

Goodbye KYM.
I have screwed up my life so terribly. I'm almost failing almost everything at school, and most of it is due to assignments I didn't do.
To try to get myself back on track, I'm giving up the internet. Maybe I'll still post once in a while, during lunch breaks and whatnot, but for the most part, this is the end.
I'll miss you.
-MDFification

Bye. Have fun in the real world. Don't forget to write!

Anako wrote:

I know what you mean. Same thing happened to me in high school. I wish you the best of luck, MDF.

Were all doomed..

But it won't matter when the 99% takes over as communist!

But seriously, see ya, just stay strong, and keep your swag, just be a good person, and you'll regret nothing.

Last edited Nov 08, 2011 at 03:15PM EST

Way to go KYM, now I miss you more.
It's not like I'll be gone permanently. I'll try to check in occasionally, and if in a couple months I've got my life back on track, I'll come back.
Consider it an IRL sabbatical.

But seriously, thanks. I'm touched, and if the shit I'm in now doesn't motivate me to solve the problem, getting back here will.

First off, sorry I missed your IRC goodbye (I just came back from a 5-month IRC leave of absence, so I'm still relearning it.) Secondly, I can understand your IRL issues, as I've left several times for IRL business (but I've never mentioned it). Anyways, I hope we'll see you again soon and best of luck in getting your life under control.

Unfortunately, school comes before fun. Although it's not an easy decision, I'm glad to see you've made the mature decision. You don't have to COMPLETELY give up KYM to focus on studies, although taking a hiatus is a good idea. When you get your school work in order, we'll be happy to have you back! Good luck sorting things out!

IMMA MISS YOU, MDF!

I can't say I don't know where you're coming from… Still, it's sad that you'll be posting less.

J-just rem… Just remember to drop by JFF every now and then… Ok?

Awww, this thread makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
But anyway; breaking news/clarification:

-For two more weeks, I'm not going on the internet except on business.
-For two more weeks, my life will be boring, but I'll get my marks back up to acceptable levels. And by that I mean around 80.
-After two weeks, if my marks have improved, I'll start using the forums and IRC a bit again. We'll see where this goes from there.

Hopefully, I'll be back soon.

Fridge wrote:

Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince;
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Someone is a total gay fag.

rapturjesus wrote:

You must have been confused. I was talking about Cheeto Logic.

Nope. Now stop posting in this thread if you're just going to be an annoyance. Go make a new thread to post in.

Anyway: Hope that everything turns out OK for you MDF.

I also know it's to late, but I have seen your work through out the site an wish I could have learned from you. rapturjesus is an idiot, so he can GTFO of the forum. He actually wants to get bad karma. Trollking is a dick, so, yeah. I know marks are more important than a social networking site, we all know that. See you later. :'(

Nikolaki8 wrote:

I also know it's to late, but I have seen your work through out the site an wish I could have learned from you. rapturjesus is an idiot, so he can GTFO of the forum. He actually wants to get bad karma. Trollking is a dick, so, yeah. I know marks are more important than a social networking site, we all know that. See you later. :'(

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!