Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

What is Context Logic

Last posted Nov 17, 2011 at 09:22PM EST. Added Nov 16, 2011 at 09:37AM EST
6 posts from 5 users

If you're logged into Facebook, basically you'll get suggestions for KYM content and a shortlist of your friends who may be interested in the same stuff. Let us know if you guys have any thoughts on the widget.

Last edited Nov 16, 2011 at 12:31PM EST

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

Did I miss something? What are these huge-ass banner things and why are they featured so prominently on the site?

When did you see that? It was a bug when it first got deployed but it shouldn't appear like that anymore. Like Brad said, it should show you pictures of your friends on Facebook that might like whatever content you're viewing.

That's been glitchy the last few days. I didn't realize it was only supposed to make Facebook recommendations, 'cause I've seen it do a few other things.

It keeps asking me to log in to Facebook…when I am logged in to Facebook. And I don't care enough about recommendations from some computer enough to want to click on it to connect. So it is essentially dead space to me :C

Olivia Gulin wrote:

It keeps asking me to log in to Facebook…when I am logged in to Facebook. And I don't care enough about recommendations from some computer enough to want to click on it to connect. So it is essentially dead space to me :C

[photo:201872]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!