Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Persona Project Help Wanted

Last posted Jan 03, 2012 at 07:17AM EST. Added Dec 23, 2011 at 11:11AM EST
14 posts from 9 users

I have come to realize that I cannot make my Persona game and write the script alone. So, to remedy this issue, I will hold a contest. You can submit the script for the scene where the main character awakens his Persona here, using the following things as the scene
Characters: The MC, Ichiro (one of the party members, Magician Arcana), The Operator,Gilgamesh (The MC's initial Persona.)
Setting: Abandoned Factory Interior, Nighttime

The three best entries will become the official script writing team, and get karma.

Whoever

Act 1: Suddenly Ichiballz's fight against MC Escher comes to a frightening halt when suddenly Ichiballz starts having a psychedelic epiphany about sandviches. Suddenly MC Escher realizes this is the perfect moment to strike, so he sends out Agumon who digivolves into Charizard and uses Thunderattack. Suddenly the attack is deflecterized when Gilgarumeshes busts through the ceiling and uses a pelvic pulse attack. Suddenly MC Escher and Charutard begin running 4 they has no matches against Garugilmesh, so then they open the door, get on the floor, and lose the game.
then everyone died

Show me the money.

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

Act 1: Suddenly Ichiballz's fight against MC Escher comes to a frightening halt when suddenly Ichiballz starts having a psychedelic epiphany about sandviches. Suddenly MC Escher realizes this is the perfect moment to strike, so he sends out Agumon who digivolves into Charizard and uses Thunderattack. Suddenly the attack is deflecterized when Gilgarumeshes busts through the ceiling and uses a pelvic pulse attack. Suddenly MC Escher and Charutard begin running 4 they has no matches against Garugilmesh, so then they open the door, get on the floor, and lose the game.
then everyone died

Show me the money.

ICHIBALZ

I'm naming my first child that.

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

then everyone died

Show me the money.

say suddenly more and your a shoe in

23:37. MC,Ichiro,Operator, and Gilgamesh goes to the abandoned factory to investigate the disturbing noises everyone has reported. Ichiro suggests to split up the team so they can investigate the factory more faster. MC agrees. MC and Gilgamesh goes to the center part of the factory,meanwhile Ichiro goes to the rear side of the factory. Ichiro looks to the back yard. He sees a dog house. And it looks like it's still in a good condition. In his head he thinks "This is quite odd,since there's no dog around here". Then suddenly,a wild shadow chokes Ichiro. He struggles to escape and yell "HELP!!!". His yell for help is so loud,MC on the center part of the factory are able to hear it. He and Gilgamesh run to the factory backyard door. He opens the door,get on the floor,everybody walk the dinosaur.

I highly doubt people will do this. I mean, this is like those people that post their entire summer homework on Yahoo Answers and expect it to be done by some bored guy.

Laser Pacer wrote:

23:37. MC,Ichiro,Operator, and Gilgamesh goes to the abandoned factory to investigate the disturbing noises everyone has reported. Ichiro suggests to split up the team so they can investigate the factory more faster. MC agrees. MC and Gilgamesh goes to the center part of the factory,meanwhile Ichiro goes to the rear side of the factory. Ichiro looks to the back yard. He sees a dog house. And it looks like it's still in a good condition. In his head he thinks "This is quite odd,since there's no dog around here". Then suddenly,a wild shadow chokes Ichiro. He struggles to escape and yell "HELP!!!". His yell for help is so loud,MC on the center part of the factory are able to hear it. He and Gilgamesh run to the factory backyard door. He opens the door,get on the floor,everybody walk the dinosaur.

OK I'm gonna mentally censor the troll ending….
Just an FYI, The Operator is the antagonist who can control the Shadows at whim.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!