Forums / Discussion / General

232,906 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Ron Paul Letters discovered

Last posted Dec 23, 2011 at 11:04PM EST. Added Dec 23, 2011 at 02:26PM EST
6 posts from 4 users

Link
Excerpt from article:
"I've been told not to talk, but these stooges don't scare me. Threats or no threats, I've laid bare the coming race war in our big cities. The federal-homosexual cover-up on Aids (my training as a physician helps me see through this one.) The Bohemian Grove – perverted, pagan playground of the powerful."

Another from December 1990 describes how King "was not only a world-class adulterer, he also seduced underage girls and boys", while one written in the aftermath of the 1992 Los Angeles riots said order was only restored in the city "when it came time for blacks to pick up their welfare cheques".

A letter from 1992 reads: "Given the inefficiencies of what [Washington] DC laughingly calls the 'criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

He disowns these letters, and states he didn't read them or know of them, although he did sign and produce them. All I can say is, ouch. < /2012 Presidential Hopeful>

Last edited Dec 23, 2011 at 02:27PM EST

95% is a bit steep, I'd leave it at maybe 40% to be realistic.

Hell, I've even known my fair share of black people that hate black people, which blows me away.

Last edited Dec 23, 2011 at 03:08PM EST

There's more:

“Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began. … What if the checks had never arrived? No doubt the blacks would have fully privatized the welfare state through continued looting. But they were paid off and the violence subsided.”

An October 1990 edition of the Political Report ridicules black activists, led by Al Sharpton, for demonstrating at the Statue of Liberty in favor of renaming New York City after Martin Luther King. The newsletter suggests that “Welfaria,” “Zooville,” “Rapetown,” “Dirtburg,”and “Lazyopolis ” would be better alternatives--and says, “Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.”

“the average homosexual has 1,000 or more partners in a lifetime,”

“If you have to use a gun on a youth, you should leave the scene immediately, disposing of the wiped off gun as soon as possible. Such a gun cannot, of course, be registered to you, but one bought privately (through the classifieds, for example).”

++Government created AIDS, etc, etc

I've called Ron Paul "American Hitler" for a while.
Why do I call him this? He's able to capture popularity in the midst of economic messes and he seems to be a fascist.

Katie C. wrote:

Why do I call him this? He's able to capture popularity in the midst of economic messes and he seems to be a fascist.

Isn't that like the goal of a presidential candidate? By getting the majority of the votes, and win over public opinion.

Katie C. wrote:

He's not at all a fascist, he's really a libertarian (which apparently doesn't save him from being a creep). Although these revelations are shocking, it may be worth noting that most of those statements are as much against the welfare state as they are racist, which would be exactly what one would expect from a libertarian.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!