Forums / Discussion / General

232,906 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

No sleep for me.

Last posted Mar 21, 2012 at 10:27AM EDT. Added Mar 19, 2012 at 10:46PM EDT
24 posts from 24 users

I checked my phone last night, it was 8. I check it again, suddenly, it's 12:33 AM.
I slept(more like eyes wide open) with my window slightly open. The wind chimes kept chiming every once in a while.
The wind was loud, sounded as if it were yelling at me. The wind chimes did not help at all.
Tonight, the storm has worsened. Now the wind is screaming at me and the wind is pushing against me. But no wind chimes. Odd, how there were the night before. Before I knew it I had to go to school, without an ounce of rest.

How did you guys spend the night?

I sleep in 10-16 hour chunks (mostly uninterrupted) with intermittent naps throughout the day. When I'm bored I'll fall asleep. If I have to wait for something I go into a kind of halfway state, where I'm conscious but still technically asleep. I open my eyes for a second to check the time every 10 minutes or so. Works great if you have to wait a while.

Omomon wrote:

I checked my phone last night, it was 8. I check it again, suddenly, it's 12:33 AM.
I slept(more like eyes wide open) with my window slightly open. The wind chimes kept chiming every once in a while.
The wind was loud, sounded as if it were yelling at me. The wind chimes did not help at all.
Tonight, the storm has worsened. Now the wind is screaming at me and the wind is pushing against me. But no wind chimes. Odd, how there were the night before. Before I knew it I had to go to school, without an ounce of rest.

How did you guys spend the night?

That was slightly poetic.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!