WHY DO YOU NEVER LOOK UP?”

“The Dead Pirate”
“When you hear the death tone,run”

“The Afro-American King”
“Launching Red Pills at you might couse incredible rage”

“The Siberian Power-House”
STOP LAUGHING,STOP LAUGHING,HERE,HAVE A STEAK

“The Future Texan”
“Trust Me,Im from the Future,Just take my teleporter…and keep your eyes open at all times”

(Don’t Look at the Skin,Its The Kralle)
“The Swag-Medic”
“You Better Not Run out of Bullets….I still have more Crits”

“The Gentle-Camper”
“Your Head…I shot it from My base….See how its big?And see that bullet hole?Yeah,Mine”

“Time Traveling Spy”
“Both From The Future,And the Past,Every Where i go i have an Ambassador in hand”

I’ve just came back from a Server With a Cheater on it,Not really pissed,but i found it funny how everyone else was.

So,Guise,How Much Mann Up Tours Have you got Complete?
Oil Spill – 0
Steel Trap – 1
Gear Grinder – 2
Since i Don’t Play a Lot,These Tours are similar if a 2000+ Hour Player has 50 Complete Tours
(Speaking of Most Tours Complete,i’ve seen a guy on Gear Grinder with over 200,So Congrads to him on having nerves of Steel)

Also,Page Get….Woo Balloons and Fireworks

Last edited Nov 29, 2012 at 10:48AM EST
Nov 29, 2012 at 10:47AM EST

Nonofur Bzns wrote:

So, what do you think about the Saxxy winners?

*cough*completebullshit*coug*

The replay winner wanted me to break every Saxxy in half.

Dec 04, 2012 at 04:21PM EST

MODERATOR ADVERTISEMENT:
IF YOU DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE YOU WILL BE BANNED

Recently Twilitord asked me for a strange sticky launcher since his uncrating yielded none. He noticed that I was doing trading on TF2 recently and asked for one (with some payment of course). 5 minutes later he’s dominating me with said sticky.

So, if you ever need anything on TF2 that’s not ridiculously hard to get (like a vintage Gentle Manne’s Service Metal) just contact me. Hats, misc, weaps, stranges, anything. I trade more than play these days anyways.

In case you were wondering, I only spent the money for 1 key on the game. PimpAbra helped me a lot in getting to where I am now, but I plan on paying it back someday.

Last edited Dec 12, 2012 at 09:16PM EST
Dec 12, 2012 at 05:15PM EST

GUYS I JUST FOUND A “YOUR WORST NIGHTMARETHIS IS THE FIRST HAT DROP I’VE EVER GOT. I FEEL SO LOVED.

Dec 12, 2012 at 07:24PM EST

This new grenade launcher looks quite interesting. It’s like having a second stickbomb launcher that knocks you back.

Dec 21, 2012 at 12:30AM EST

I just wanted to post a quick review of the new weapons.

This weapon I can see as very useful, so you don’t have to babysit your sentry constantly. However, it makes having a pistol equipped absolutely neccecary as this weapon’s attack is more like a crossbow than a shotgun, making it cumbersome for fighting.

This is clearly built for good, quick-thinking medics. The short uber-bursts can be lifesavers if one has the correct resistance selected. One is more inclined to have pyro medi-buddies, because you can leave it on “bullet resistance” because the pyro’s already adept at dealing with fire and explosives.

I love this, it can basically be used in any scenario the grenade launcher can be used. The fact that both the bomb bouncing off and the explosion cause damage gives a pleasant 1-2 punch.

Last edited Dec 21, 2012 at 12:47AM EST
Dec 21, 2012 at 12:46AM EST

Windigo with salad wrote:

I just wanted to post a quick review of the new weapons.

This weapon I can see as very useful, so you don’t have to babysit your sentry constantly. However, it makes having a pistol equipped absolutely neccecary as this weapon’s attack is more like a crossbow than a shotgun, making it cumbersome for fighting.

This is clearly built for good, quick-thinking medics. The short uber-bursts can be lifesavers if one has the correct resistance selected. One is more inclined to have pyro medi-buddies, because you can leave it on “bullet resistance” because the pyro’s already adept at dealing with fire and explosives.

I love this, it can basically be used in any scenario the grenade launcher can be used. The fact that both the bomb bouncing off and the explosion cause damage gives a pleasant 1-2 punch.

Well… I still dont like the new Medigun

Dec 21, 2012 at 01:56AM EST

I crafted vigorously until I got the new launcher, so I’ll review it.
I tried it on the new MvM map. It was wonderful. The downsides are not often even seen in MvM because it blows up on contact, so you can just spam click. The knock back is awesome for large groups. Also, you can super-jump by charging it to almost empty and firing down while jumping. It’s great.
10/10 would craft again.

Dec 21, 2012 at 03:20AM EST

All 3 of the weapons seem op in the right hands. The Loose Cannon seems like the closest thing to the incredibly OP Pipebomb Launcher from the original Team Fortress.

Dec 21, 2012 at 10:11AM EST

I currently don’t know what to do. Should I open a nice crate or a naughty crate? I currently only have funds to open 1.

Dec 21, 2012 at 07:38PM EST

Mister J wrote:

I currently don’t know what to do. Should I open a nice crate or a naughty crate? I currently only have funds to open 1.

Nice crate items always go on sale after the update’s done
Naughty crate items will never be found again and their prices reach upwards of 20 keys
Naughty

Dec 21, 2012 at 07:43PM EST

Sandstone wrote:

Nice crate items always go on sale after the update’s done
Naughty crate items will never be found again and their prices reach upwards of 20 keys
Naughty

What’s the pricing range for a Naughty Key?
Seriously, I’d check the spreadsheet, but it doesn’t seem very reliable.

And I want to find a fucking hat SO BAD.
And a Festive weapon.
And an Unusual.
And the new weapons.
And a better computer.
And a better mouse.
And a better keyboard.
And more metal.

Dec 22, 2012 at 03:07AM EST

I unboxed a Festive Frontier Justice from a Naughty Crate, and a Strange Stickybomb Launcher from a normal Crate. Life is good.

Dec 22, 2012 at 03:46AM EST

Well, the Loose Cannon is a bit disappointing. It does only about as much as the normal Grenade launcher in damage if you bounce a cannonball off someone and it blows up in their face, sometimes less.

I’ll let STAR explain it.

Dec 22, 2012 at 12:53PM EST

Does someone that is not jew can trade me a naughty key for a normal one? i don’t have anything on the wallet atm and people asking 2 keys for a naughty one, fuck that.

Dec 22, 2012 at 12:59PM EST

Nightfury Treann wrote:

Does someone that is not jew can trade me a naughty key for a normal one? i don’t have anything on the wallet atm and people asking 2 keys for a naughty one, fuck that.

Hey guys I’m selling a candy cane for 2 refined.

Dec 22, 2012 at 01:49PM EST

Katie C. wrote:

Hey guys I’m selling a candy cane for 2 refined.

Yeah, thanks for the constructive reply.

Dec 22, 2012 at 02:14PM EST

Nightfury Treann wrote:

Yeah, thanks for the constructive reply.

You’re not going to get a Naughty Key for one Normal Key. Naughty Keys are worth a lot more. Asking for 2 normal keys isn’t a high price, it’s actually rather low.

Dec 23, 2012 at 01:08AM EST

Katie C. wrote:

You’re not going to get a Naughty Key for one Normal Key. Naughty Keys are worth a lot more. Asking for 2 normal keys isn’t a high price, it’s actually rather low.

Someone actually did, and uncrated it yesterday. Thanks anyway.

Dec 23, 2012 at 12:20PM EST

GUYS I GOT A STRANGE FESTIVE FRONTIER JUSTICE

No official price that I can find yet, but older festive stranges go for at least 12 keys. A new one like this is probably going to be quite a bit more.

Also got a Festive Mackerel, Festive Ubersaw, 2 Festive Ambassadors (sold 1), Der Wintermantel (the Medic fur coat), The Cut Throat Concierge (the new Spy coat), The Barnstormer (Engie leather pilot’s cap), and Soldier’s Slope Scopers (the stocking cap)

I also crafted a Hunger Force, no. 306. I probably had enough metal yesterday and could have had a chance at a smaller number, but oh well.

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:01AM EST

I fail to see how asking to trade a $2.50 item for a $2.50 item is being unreasonable. :/

Nice uncrate, Treann. I just got a regular festive sandvich from my naughty crate. I did get a pretty cool pyro misc from the nice one, though.

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:10AM EST

I traded my Secret Saxton for the Loose Cannon.
I don’t think it was smart, but I heard that the SS is only worth a reclaimed.
Don’t all new weapons start out with a price tag of 1 reclaimed, or is that a false statement?

I really need a fucking Festive.
I am NOT missing out on this Australian Christmas, last one I was a F2P and it was TERRIBLE.
Although someone gifted me a Holy Mackerel to me that time, which was really nice.

How much does a Naughty Key go for, any established prices yet?

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:13AM EST

@Lone: If you can buy them off the Mann Co store, I would do that. Community Market prices are a pretty good marker of how much a consumable is worth, and they’re about 20-25 cents more on the marketplace than the store.

However, If you must buy it off of a trade server, backpack.tf has it going for 1.33-1.66 keys. Price is apparently going/gone down a bit.

Last edited Dec 24, 2012 at 02:21AM EST
Dec 24, 2012 at 02:18AM EST

Twilitlord wrote:

@Lone: If you can buy them off the Mann Co store, I would do that. Community Market prices are a pretty good marker of how much a consumable is worth, and they’re about 20-25 cents more on the marketplace than the store.

However, If you must buy it off of a trade server, backpack.tf has it going for 1.33-1.66 keys. Price is apparently going/gone down a bit.

>backpack.tf

The prices are slow dude. Its pricelist is much better than the TF2 spreadsheet but it’s still slow. They’re much better at normal hats/misc on the longer run, but for recent stuff it’s always a tad slow.

Also, unless you have a ton of crates and a ton of keys to spare, go buy the festives themselves and sell your crates before the supply of crates inflate. You can buy the festives for 1-2 ref if you’re patient, and easily sell them for twice as much. But if you have enough money to buy keys/enough keys to buy stuff, then I suggest uncrating. You have a greater chance at getting a strange festive, which is worth quite a bit.

Meanwhile I have to sell weapons to get keys :|

I WILL GIVE YOU GREEN PAINT AND A NAME TAG FOR ANY STRANGE FESTIVES YOU GET

Last edited Dec 24, 2012 at 06:45AM EST
Dec 24, 2012 at 06:43AM EST

Well, two days ago was a good day for me!

My brother managed to craft me a Vaccinator, and I have to say, I’m in love with it. It’s a bit taxing to constantly switch through resistances on the fly, but it’s satisfying to use when you can get it down. While I still think the normal Medi Gun is best Medi Gun, the Vaccinator comes a close second for me.

Also, I bought a Loose Cannon. It’s…alright, but it’s tough to get the timing down.

Also, I uncrated a Doc’s Holiday, and someone paid 3 Ref to buy two Naughty Crates. I then crafted a Buccaneer’s Bicorne.

Best. Day. In TF2. Ever.

Dec 24, 2012 at 12:32PM EST

Well after crafting all my Lock n loads and Scottish Resistances I finally make a Loose cannon. I’m really enjoying the feel of the cannon and being able to punch someone in the face with the cannon ball and then having it explode right in their faces killing them. IT also give you that room you need if a pyro is trying to kill you, by knocking them back for example.

Dec 24, 2012 at 02:09PM EST

I don’t know about you guys, but I find the new MvM maps to be a lot of fun. Especially the 100 spy round- a pyro’s wet dream… double rainbows all the way across the spies, what do they mean? They’re so bright and vivid!

Ehem… anyway, I’d be willing to trade a festive Mackerel or Frontier Justice for a festive Axtinguisher. If it’s a strange ax I’ll toss in a Silver Botkiller Mk II extra.

Dec 28, 2012 at 01:13PM EST

I was lucky enough to uncrate a Strange Festive Buff banner, and then a unique Festive Huntsman and unique Festive Ambassador. Not even bothering buying crates, I just open them as I get them.

Dec 28, 2012 at 01:55PM EST

I have no idea what I’m doing anymore.

Also if you would like to join a raffle for a free hat, clicky.

Jan 06, 2013 at 08:01PM EST

FlameHaste wrote:

Kiss These Items Goodbye
Looks like they are planning to do this with more items in the future.

Now that’s just stupid.

But anyway, at least they’re only hats.

Jan 10, 2013 at 07:06PM EST

Nightfury Treann wrote:

People are already asking keys for the 9 hats…

Seriously…
I don’t know what saddens me the most. That Valve is actually pulling this off or that they plan doing this again.

Last edited Jan 10, 2013 at 09:55PM EST
Jan 10, 2013 at 09:54PM EST

FlameHaste wrote:

Seriously…
I don’t know what saddens me the most. That Valve is actually pulling this off or that they plan doing this again.

Prices aren’t gonna raise as people are expecting, they are even starting to sell dirty ones for 1-3 ref. it’s like they are going “Vintage” but in high amounts, so it will be all like %15 more expensive.

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:14AM EST

So my Batters helm is actually going to go up in value? The same helm I was told was completely worthless?

Wow.

You know, TF2 is turning into a fascinating case study on economics. And is proving without a doubt that we, as humans beings will always automatically apply value to rarity

Jan 11, 2013 at 03:38AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

So my Batters helm is actually going to go up in value? The same helm I was told was completely worthless?

Wow.

You know, TF2 is turning into a fascinating case study on economics. And is proving without a doubt that we, as humans beings will always automatically apply value to rarity

Go on the Community Market. The last update allowed for Festives and Genuines to be sold on it. While the key/dollar exchange rate shouldn’t put these items anywhere near these values, this year’s more common Strange Festives start around $15 (which inflated, but not terribly much, from key value) while last year’s batch start at $40, with Rocket Launchers going for a minimum of $127.67 as I write this, which is insanely inflated compared to the in-game value. These are all player-set prices (who may not know better, but still) for limited-stock items, so it’ll be interesting to see what happens to the retired hats.

Jan 11, 2013 at 03:46AM EST

I recently found a decal tool that I plan to use on my conscientious objector. Anyone have any suggestions for things that I could put on it?

Jan 20, 2013 at 01:59AM EST

Nightfury Treann wrote:

Welp, there goes the 9 hats tonight…

I really didn’t understand Valve’s reasoning.

EDIT: I just updated TF@, and I can’t connect to any servers. Apparently all servers are running a lesser version of the source engine. Any help?

Last edited Jan 24, 2013 at 08:58PM EST
Jan 24, 2013 at 08:46PM EST

Nightfury Treann wrote:

Welp, there goes the 9 hats tonight…

Sucks to be you

Seriously though, I’m expecting the prices for those hats (My fedora, namely) to drastically increase within half a year or so.

Jan 25, 2013 at 02:24AM EST

I’ve seen awfully few posts about unusuals on this forum, Is the KYM community not into high value trading? Or has nobody played long enough to acquire unusual hats?

Jan 25, 2013 at 03:04AM EST

Probably, because you can only buy them or uncrate them, both which takes up a lot of keys (unless you’re lucky).

Current goal: 2011 festive set. (Current progress: 4/9)

Might actually be able to get a low-tier unusual there.

Jan 25, 2013 at 03:16AM EST

Myconix wrote:

Sucks to be you

Seriously though, I’m expecting the prices for those hats (My fedora, namely) to drastically increase within half a year or so.

A clean fedora is already going for more than a key, and uncrafts are rapidly approaching a key. That’s just in two weeks. Wait until they essentially become vintage (which I’m guessing is today).

Compare that to two weeks ago, when they were the cheap hats.

Jan 25, 2013 at 11:18AM EST

Hey! You must login or signup first!