Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Know Your Meme Meetup at ROFLCon, anybody?

Last posted May 06, 2012 at 10:44PM EDT. Added May 03, 2012 at 10:48AM EDT
39 posts from 28 users

I take enough abuse from you people online, the last thing I need is for it to happen IRL.
In seriousness though, nah, I can't go. Hope you guys have fun!

Cite wrote:

I take enough abuse from you people online, the last thing I need is for it to happen IRL.
In seriousness though, nah, I can't go. Hope you guys have fun!

I think if you ever go to ROFLcon, you should dress up as yourself in my Followers list. Like, with a little cut-out for your head and whatnot.

Piano wrote:

I think if you ever go to ROFLcon, you should dress up as yourself in my Followers list. Like, with a little cut-out for your head and whatnot.

I hate you.

Piano wrote:

I honestly think we should stop joking about this.

Nah…

(Order of attack) RussianFedora => Citation Needed => Quantum Meme

On topic though, I'd love to go, but I don't think that's possible right now.

When will you lean to have conventions….In Australia?

(Actually, there IS an Australian Comic-Con which I had no idea about until I saw it on the news after it took place. I felt empty inside)

I live just over 2,500 miles away from ROFLcon. So no. But have fun.

Hopefully one day there will be something similar out here in the Northwest that I can make it to…

I live all the way down in CA. I don't think I can make it there at all. Also, at the IRL pics of the KYM members, it's a little freaky to know what they look like now. Take pictures, so I can see. :D

I can't go, anyway. I don't even know where it is. :L

Teh Brawler wrote:

Where you gettin' dese pics frum, J?

I'd guess that he's getting them from tumblr. I know Amanda's posting all of her pictures there.

Are we gonna see Stephan Quiere AKA "I shoved a remote up my ass" or "My grandma asked where was the phone, I said I dont Know, she responds Is it up your ass as well?"
OR just Wow freak out kid for short.?

I'm gonna echo a lot of people and say that I'd be far more likely to go to ROFLcon if it were anywhere near me. California or one of its neighboring states would be enough, I suppose. Of course, it would only be a matter of time before it reaches critical mass like San Diego ComicCon on BurningMan, both of which are virtually impossible to get tickets for now.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!