Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Well, shit.

Last posted May 19, 2012 at 01:07PM EDT. Added May 19, 2012 at 08:45AM EDT
12 posts from 12 users

This will most likely be my final post on this website. For real this time. Many of you thought this joke I played was brilliant and funny, but as you can see some people just can't take a joke very well. I will be leaving this website with positive karma even after my trolling finale. Surprisingly, even to myself, this website has really grown on me. But this Forum President game means even more to me, it is a work of art. When I'm banned all of you will either move on like adults or start bickering about which one of you really won. Please, just move on. I've really come to love some of you guys. And don't worry. I'll be back. One day, certainly not in the near future, but one day…

Oh, btw, @RandomMan: I pick choice B.

EDIT: Click on the picture to make it bigger.

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 08:45AM EDT

Why again can't you just tally up the votes? If this site has really grown on you then why can't you at least just make something up? I will miss you, even though I never really liked you. I don't know much about banning but I heard there are ones that show your other accounts and it may just be a short ban that lasts a week or two. There's a chance that you will may not be able to make another account, maybe. If you are planning some return or not having everyone find out about your other accounts then your plans could get ruined.

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 11:41AM EDT

It's like the Gamzee thread all over again…except I am not going insane from emotional attachment (I barely know you personally, so don't take it personally).

Last edited May 19, 2012 at 11:33AM EDT

Quantum Meme wrote:

>You have 24 hours

Whoa, that guy is a don.

This certain don you speak of, who may or may not be RandomMan, may or may not mean he is going to use his good friend, 'Sparky', to 'ban' Troll King. 'Sparky' may or may not fit his name very accurately.

If you catch my drift.

Now, I may or may not wish to engage in a singing and dancing number, and you may or may not enjoy it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!