Forums / Discussion / General

232,916 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Non-Specific Action Figure General

Last posted Jun 10, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT. Added Jun 03, 2012 at 11:51PM EDT
20 posts from 15 users

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

Zombie NSAF?

The NSAF will star in the game "Non-Specific Zombie Killing Game". You play as NSAF and you must rescue Non-Specific Damsel In Distress who has been kidnapped by zombies. You get a whole variety of weapons, ranging from crowbars to satellite-controlled missiles.You must kill zombies and make your way to Albert Wesker, who you kill.

So who wants to write up the entry? Even Nintendo acknowledged during tonight's 3DS showcase that it's been trending on Twitter.

Last edited Jun 07, 2012 at 04:03AM EDT

Subway Boss Emmet wrote:

Since when does Captain Rainbow have wings?

In the new Captain Rainbow, grabbing a dinosuar feather gives Captain Rainbow the ability to fly and defeat enemies.

You can trust me on this, my friend's brother works in Nintendo of Japan….in there….captain rainbow research and procurement division.

norsehorse89 wrote:

So who wants to write up the entry? Even Nintendo acknowledged during tonight's 3DS showcase that it's been trending on Twitter.

I'd wait. Not saying that it is the hurdle that needs to be cleared to be confirmed, but there really hasn't been much talk about NSAF on /r/gaming and /r/games. They've been more or less raging these past few days that E3 is trying to appeal to families, when the majority of E3 followers are hardcore gamers. Give it a week or two and lurk on Reddit and 4chan and that kind of stuff, and if Non-Specific Action Figure sticks, we got ourselves an entry to do.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!