Forums / Discussion / General

232,906 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

EDM general

Last posted May 05, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT. Added Jul 15, 2012 at 03:54PM EDT
203 posts from 24 users

At first I was a fan of Hardstyle and House, but especially hardstyle. It's fast tracks and strong base made for some really good songs. I was never really a fan of dubstep, it had some good songs, but the overall genre simply didn't appeal. I don't hate it, it's just not my thing.

However lately, I'm really getting into Trance. It's style and fast tracks really appeals to me. It's a mix of a lot of styles. Also remember that I'm Dutch with this. Seeing how the Wikipedia page for Trance actually makes a mention for the Netherlands when it comes to events should give an idea of how big it is here. Also try to listen to A State of Trance from Armin van Buuren, the podcasts are really good. If you take it to the US, another one I really advice (and I mean, REALLY advice) is Trance in Progress by Alexsed. There are plenty of good Trance shows out there who have a weekly release. Each of these podcasts easily fill up an hour and the tracklists are a great way to get introduced to the artists out there.

As for events I went to. Last year I went to Qlimax, which is more for hardstyle. A few weeks ago I went to Sensation White, which shows more House. We're planning to go to Trance Energy (changed to Energy) next year, which should be obvious based on the name.

Last edited Jul 15, 2012 at 04:38PM EDT

Not sure if this falls under EDM, but my favorite electronic genres are Chiptune and 8-bit. I like other stuff so long as it's fast and not awful.

deadmau5 is similar to my style. That's all I'm going to say.

aaaaaand, I must say that I'm pretty eclectic, I love the music I find on Soundcloud, in fact a whole year ago today, I joined it!

Far Too Loud is my favourite English artist on the site.

Whether or not this is relevant enough as they are slightly different genres, I don't know, but I'm mentioning it.

@RandomMan

Trance is my nostalgic genre.

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 05:05PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Not sure if this falls under EDM, but my favorite electronic genres are Chiptune and 8-bit. I like other stuff so long as it's fast and not awful.

Like this?

It totally counts as EDM.

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 05:17PM EDT

as a kid i listened to oldschool trance/electronica, you know, the classic tunes: alice deejay- better off alone, eiffel 65 (lololololol), darude – sandstorm

into my post secondary years I finally got back in electronic music, finally learning about house music, I just HAD to get into DJing, best thing that's ever happened to me, I love house music way too much, I like all genres, still slowly warming up to hardstyle and happy hardcore

fave genre- hard electro

biggest events i've been to: AVB, edmonton Elements festival

going to SHAMBHALERHHRR for the first time this summer, gonna be siiiiiiiick

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT

I think I'm too mainstream when it comes to this stuff.

I like Daft Punk's Discovery album, but I don't like too much of their older works (Homework) or current works (Tron Legacy).

Madeon is good as well. But I'm having trouble getting into his latest piece, Finale.

I tricked myself into liking deadmau5 for awhile so I could have an excuse to go to a concert. I still have some of his music on my phone…

Other than that, I've never really listened to too many Electro-type bands.

Besides the really big French House acts (IE Daft Punk and Justice) I haven't really heard a lot of EDM. Although, I am obsessed with something similar

I've said multiple times how much I love Radiohead, and this is one of the reasons. Before this album, Kid A, came out, they were looked upon by mostly everyone as the greatest rock band of the day. That didn't sit well with them, so they did a lot of experimentation with electronic music. This song, "Idioteque," would probably be the essence of those efforts.

Another track from Kid A, "Everything in its Right Place," has kind of a dance-y feel to it when played live.

Windigo With Salad wrote:

Like this?

It totally counts as EDM.

I've never listened to deadmau5, but that song was close to my tastes. I'd post my favorites (stuff by Interrobang Pie and Whitetail), but I'm not very knowledgeable in embedding.

I've been a fan of EDM for over a decade. Seriously, I liked before I was ten years old. My favorite artists are Daft Punk, Deadmau5, Ian Van Dahl, Tiesto, and, more recently, Caravan Palace. My favorite sub genres are house, trance, happy hardcore, drum and bass, electronic, and electroswing.

Last edited Jul 16, 2012 at 10:36PM EDT

This might be my kind of thread. Electro genre's such as Trance, House, Dubstep and Drum & Bass are all my preferred choice of music. DNB especially.

I used to listen to no music whatsoever and I was convinced that I was completely devoid of any music taste. All the mainstream, contemporary stuff like pop, rap, hip-hop and rock just never, ever entertained me. Turns out I did have a taste, I just had not found it yet. Electro genre's were rare in my local region.

Hearing Dubstep for the first time made me change my ways, it was like a fishing hook luring me back to the electro scene. I liked how dubstep corrupted boring pop music with wubs and bass drops. It made it interesting for me. So I gave music another chance and looked for something I liked along those lines

This time I looked underground. Dubstep led me to DNB and I was blown away by that genre. Quite literally changed my life. Now I'm a Black Sun Empire fan.

[advertising]

I interrupt this post to bring you a special message: If you guys like electro, don't forget that KYM has an official club

It's mostly centered around the DNB fans here, yes. However its open to other genres as well. Join us and we shall post music to victory!

[/advertising]

Shameless advertising aside, EDM doesn't get used enough where I am. You may have heard me lament before about how the only music played in local clubs is just hip-hop and the rare occasional Skrillex

I don't usually like Skrillex but when he's the only dubstep/house I get in the clubs for weeks I dance to him anyway. I take what I can get.

What I'd give to have some Trance or Industrial played in my local clubs…now there's something I can dance to. I'm particularly fond of Mat Zo, Lolo and Andy Duguid. They make some pretty good liquid Trance. Anyone here heard of them? Or am I a Trance hipster here?

Obligatory embedded video because everyone is doing it:

I am sort of in the same boat as BSoD, except in my case house music was what I found to be my favorite. I had always had a small liking of some disco and rock, but none of it really clicked with me. Except for a couple bands here and there (TMBG are probably my favorite non-EDM band), I did not have a strong interest in any particular music genre.

I had never really paid much mind to electronic music. My guess is that I had lacked the patience to really focus on the songs. Also, there were all the different stigmas attached to electronic music that were subconsciously holding me back from taking it seriously. Once I got more of an open mind and I decided to take the time to actually listen, I played some Daft Punk and the rest is history.

One of my favorite parts of EDM is how much you can experience and learn solely by word of mouth. Threads like these help expose people to a plethora of musicians they would have never heard of, and they help remind people about well known names that might have flown under their radar.

Now here is some more obligatory music. If you are going to listen I highly suggest first watching this neat parody infomercial he made for it.

@Quantum

Huh…interesting…I never thought that would matter to anyone.

When I made it, I arranged the words so that they would fit nicely. Their position doesn't actually signify or insinuate anything

Here, is this Better?

Meh. I don't have that much electronic (Raised on 60s-90s stuff that wasn't electronic.), but its mostly DnB stuff for me. Spor takes up a lot of my selection:

And one of my all-time favorite Spor tracks:

Gotta love Supernova.
Other than Spor, I got Noisia, BSE, and some other random tracks I found that I like. Not much, but at least its something.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I had no idea we had so many Trance listeners here. I don't feel so alone anymore.

@Starfish

What kind of stuff have you produced? Show us.

I'm mediocre at best, but whatever.

Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 09:54PM EDT

Sunhammer wrote:

Meh. I don't have that much electronic (Raised on 60s-90s stuff that wasn't electronic.), but its mostly DnB stuff for me. Spor takes up a lot of my selection:

And one of my all-time favorite Spor tracks:

Gotta love Supernova.
Other than Spor, I got Noisia, BSE, and some other random tracks I found that I like. Not much, but at least its something.

You know Spor performs as Feed Me now, right?

Sorry if I sound condescending or anything, just wanted you to know.

Last edited Jul 19, 2012 at 09:59PM EDT

@Starfish

Dear deadmau5 fans: What do you think of his new cat?

I'm not really a deadmau5 listener but IT'S SO CUTE! Look at the way they take turns bitchslapping eachother. The bigger cat is all like "Stop hitting yourself, Stop hitting yourself, Stop hitting yourself LOL XD", and the kitten was biting the carpet as if he was packing a tantrum over it, then he looks at the camera is if he's saying "You seeing this? You see this? He's so mean! Make him stop!"

Oh yea and the music was good and all…

I’m mediocre at best, but whatever.

Yea, like quantum says, not bad for an early attempt.

You should try to add some more variation in there though because it sounds like one long bass drop. I'd break that up and put in some more euphoria and energy in between or perhaps some fluctuation in pitch

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@Starfish

Dear deadmau5 fans: What do you think of his new cat?

I'm not really a deadmau5 listener but IT'S SO CUTE! Look at the way they take turns bitchslapping eachother. The bigger cat is all like "Stop hitting yourself, Stop hitting yourself, Stop hitting yourself LOL XD", and the kitten was biting the carpet as if he was packing a tantrum over it, then he looks at the camera is if he's saying "You seeing this? You see this? He's so mean! Make him stop!"

Oh yea and the music was good and all…

I’m mediocre at best, but whatever.

Yea, like quantum says, not bad for an early attempt.

You should try to add some more variation in there though because it sounds like one long bass drop. I'd break that up and put in some more euphoria and energy in between or perhaps some fluctuation in pitch

The bigger cat is Professor Meowingtons PhD, the smaller one is Miss Nyancat, she's the new one.

Why I chose that video:

That's actually not my first attempt, it's just one of my best thus far. I unlisted all the others.
"One long bass drop"… That's perfect, the kids love bass drops X) I try to be more of a minimal, electrotech (No, it's not coined, see here) style than what I think you're asking for, but I'll still make an attempt.

Last edited Jul 24, 2012 at 01:39AM EDT

Just curious, but does anybody else listen to breakcore music? It's electronic music classified by its heavy use of drum breaks and samples played at a high tempo. You might be into it if you like jungle or breakbeat. I think it's a subgenre of one of those, but I'm not too familiar with them as a whole so I can't say for sure. Anyway, since it's mainly defined by high tempo percussion and sampling, it's a pretty open-ended subset of music. So there's a lot of variety to be found in it.

Venetian Snares is one of the biggest names in breakcore. Szamár Madár is an excellent track showing some expert usage of classical samples, as well as some crazy use of breaks. Fair warning though; if you're listening on headphones, turn it down before you get to around 1:40. The music video version has a bit of a… uh… well, there's the blue screen of death followed by a few seconds of ear rape. BUT THE REST OF THE VIDEO IS COOL, REALLY!

Shitmat's use of samples from Snow's "Informer" and the theme song of Thomas the Tank Engine give the track "Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic" a much lighter, less serious vibe. Yes, that's the actual name of the song.

And last but not least, one you all might be familiar with: Renard Queenston. "Pokàmen Party" is a breakcore song loaded with Pokemon samples. Need I say anything else?

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 04:17AM EDT

@Jackal

There is a good chance I may have been listening to some Breakbeat recently. Except I didn't realize it because I mistook it for DnB. Seriously, we have so many sub-genre's that overlap so much that it makes it hard to tell if you are listening to one genre or another. Not that it really matters anyway, but that doesn't stop Youtube commenters from arguing about it to hell while the normal people just lump them all under "dubstep". But I digress…

That first video reminded me of the drum patterns that Seba often uses so now I am wondering if Seba has been sneaking Breakbeat into my DnB collection without me knowing.

The music video version has a bit of a… uh… well, there’s the blue screen of death followed by a few seconds of ear rape. BUT THE REST OF THE VIDEO IS COOL, REALLY!

Also I don't remember doing that, I must have been drunk at the time or something. It's not like me to interrupt music video's and insert extremely loud screeching noise. I generally dislike sounds like that and try to avoid it. Pretty good crash though, I'm impressed with myself

Second video sounds a bit more unique and sort of the thing I would expect from Breakbeat.

3rd video just sounds like Renard. You always know when you are listening to his stuff.

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 05:18AM EDT
There is a good chance I may have been listening to some Breakbeat recently. Except I didn’t realize it because I mistook it for DnB. Seriously, we have so many sub-genre’s that overlap so much that it makes it hard to tell if you are listening to one genre or another.

Yeah, I think DnB has roots firmly in Jungle music as well, so that could be why. There's probably a lot of music that has heavy use of both DnB AND breakcore elements. The "Chocolate Wheelchair" album from Venetian Snares has a lot of DnB style to it. I loaded up the first Seba song I saw on youtube (Snow) and it definitely has elements of both. The reason their drum patterns sound so similar is because they both use the amen break. It's probably the most commonly used sample in music. Hell, it was even used in The Powerpuff Girls' theme!

Also I don’t remember doing that, I must have been drunk at the time or something. It’s not like me to interrupt music video’s and insert extremely loud screeching noise. I generally dislike sounds like that and try to avoid it. Pretty good crash though, I’m impressed with myself

Do you drink with Merzbow a lot by any chance?

Second video sounds a bit more unique and sort of the thing I would expect from Breakbeat.

LOL, it's funny to hear that you think this is more unique. In comparison to other variations of electronic, I suppose so, but it actually sounds like a lot of other breakcore to me. VSnares always stood out as more innovative in my eyes. Maybe I should've posted something with less amen break, haha! I just went with something off Rossz Csillag Alatt Született since the heavy sampling of classical instruments made it stand out as one of his more popular albums.

3rd video just sounds like Renard. You always know when you are listening to his stuff.

TAT IS BECUSE RESLARD IS SO GOOD

SHIT, I FORGOT TO POST XANOPTICON!

Not sure if it constitutes as electronic dance music, though. Not really danceable. Unless you have epilepsy, I guess.

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 06:11AM EDT

Yeah, I think DnB has roots firmly in Jungle music as well, so that could be why

Last I checked: this was the case. Jungle came first and DnB followed directly in its footsteps. Except DnB branched outward from Jungle's chill and relaxed nature and attempted other styles and moods; giving us neurofunk, trancestep and all those sub-genre's (which are really just different styles of DnB)…to the best of my knowledge…I could be wrong.

But you are right about the Amen break. That's something they all have in common.

BTW: Snow is my favorite Seba track, I just love how atmospheric it sounds

LOL, it’s funny to hear that you think this is more unique. In comparison to other variations of electronic

Sorry, I meant that in comparison to other genre's, rather than in comparison to Breakcore. What I should have said is that it sounded more like Breakcore and less like [insert any other similar sounding genre here]

TAT IS BECUSE RESLARD IS SO GOOD

In fairness he's made some interesting stuff. He's not afraid to do things differently or try new sounds, that's for sure.

SHIT, I FORGOT TO POST XANOPTICON! Not really danceable. Unless you have epilepsy, I guess.

That would be great to listen to while snorting cocaine and popping shrooms.

Eh, what can I say? I'm more of a liquid/atmosphere kind of guy. Chaotic noise ain't my thing.

This is more my style:

Then again, that's DnB and I've been holding back on posting that here so far because I don't really consider DnB to be the most ideal EDM. I find Trance and House way easier to dance with.

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 06:56AM EDT
Last I checked: this was the case. Jungle came first and DnB followed directly in its footsteps. Except DnB branched outward from Jungle’s chill and relaxed nature and attempted other styles and moods; giving us neurofunk, trancestep and all those sub-genre’s (which are really just different styles of DnB)…to the best of my knowledge…I could be wrong.

Chill and relaxed? Weird. The little bit of DnB I've listened to was more intense. I guess that might just be because I started off on breakcore, so I found the faster, percussion heavy stuff first.

Sorry, I meant that in comparison to other genre’s, rather than in comparison to Breakcore. What I should have said is that it sounded more like Breakcore and less like [insert any other similar sounding genre here]

Okay, I get what you're saying. Yeah, Shitmat's style probably does give one of the purest examples of what Breakcore is. I just thought it was funny that you used "unique" when I've heard him get a bit of flak over sounding too much like other breakcore.

That would be great to listen to while snorting cocaine and popping shrooms.
Eh, what can I say? I’m more of a liquid/atmosphere kind of guy. Chaotic noise ain’t my thing.

Shrooms, maybe. Cocaine? I dunno. I actually find this track to be pretty relaxing. Whereas other songs work great as background noise for exercising, playing video games, partying, etc., Xanopticon's work is complicated to the point where I want to listen to it and give it my full focus. There's a lot going on at once, so sometimes I didn't notice how one rhythm completely dropping out was just heralding in another rhythm because I was focusing on different sounds. But I can understand if it isn't your thing. Honestly, I hated most of my favorite musicians the first couple of times I listened to them. They ARE pretty weird! :P

This is more my style:

I was going to compliment the fact that, despite the lack of change-ups in time signature, "Beautiful Lies" still managed to pull off a really cool, complex percussive sound. But then I realized I accidentally opened a new window with it and had two instances of it playing two seconds apart. I guess that would complicate anybodies drums! XD

Still, pretty cool track. I think I might like it a little more than Seba's "Snow." The way they cut the vocal samples is pretty cool, and compliments the keys, giving the high notes a really nice sound overall. And the bass doesn't take all the focus, but rather drives the high notes. I've listened to a bit of DnB before, but it all focused on the bass, which used similar synths every time. In the end, it all sounded the same, which sucks because I liked the style. Maybe you guys could share some of your DnB with me? As you could probably guess from Xanopticon, I like anything with odd or dynamic time signatures. Especially if you know any artists that do a lot of high tempo stuff, darker or funny stuff.

And since I can't make a single post in a music thread without posting a song, here's some of Venetian Snares stuff with more DnB style.

EDM – electronic DANCE music

you can't DANCE without ENERGY

so here's a DnB song with some serious effin DANCE ENERGY

🅱ank 🅱ill wrote:

EDM – electronic DANCE music

you can't DANCE without ENERGY

so here's a DnB song with some serious effin DANCE ENERGY

What about Downtempo?

@Jackal (Haha, we are dominating this thread)

Chill and relaxed? Weird. The little bit of DnB I’ve listened to was more intense. I guess that might just be because I started off on breakcore, so I found the faster, percussion heavy stuff first.

I was referring to Jungle, specifically. Most of the Jungle I have heard was more of the chill and relaxed variety.

DnB can definitely be more intense but actually it can be a variety of things. On one hand you have stuff like this which I find calm, relaxed and at ease:

(NOTE: It can get more relaxed than that but I don't want to stray too far from EDM so I picked something that's chill, but you can still dance to.)

On the other hand you can have stuff like this; same artist, same genre, but the style is the opposite of relaxed, its energized:

So you are right, DnB is slightly intense on average in comparison to other genre's but can easily compliment a wide range of moods including calm ones.

I actually find this track to be pretty relaxing. Whereas other songs work great as background noise for exercising, playing video games, partying, etc., Xanopticon’s work is complicated to the point where I want to listen to it and give it my full focus. There’s a lot going on at once, so sometimes I didn’t notice how one rhythm completely dropping out was just heralding in another rhythm because I was focusing on different sounds.

That's really interesting. I guess that just goes to show where our personal tastes and brain functions start to differ.

The way my brain works is that relaxation requires consistent rhythm, pattern (patterns are a must) and tones of euphoria. From the sound of things, you go for complexity and high variation instead. All is fair of course.

So I found that Xanopticon track to be chaotic and disorderly (not a bad thing), which incited emotions of confusion and disarray for me. For you though, it must trigger emotions of serenity and admiration of said complexity

That's fascinating stuff, although I feel like I'm getting off track here so I'll move on

But then I realized I accidentally opened a new window with it and had two instances of it playing two seconds apart. I guess that would complicate anybodies drums! XD

I just tried that and holy crap it works. Pace the video's exactly 2 seconds apart and you get a fully fledged remix that increases the tempo by 200%. That's awesome

I’ve listened to a bit of DnB before, but it all focused on the bass, which used similar synths every time. In the end, it all sounded the same, which sucks because I liked the style.

Well it's called Drum and Bass. It's gotta have it somewhere. However there are plenty of DnB artists who don't overdo it. B-Complex, Netsky and Kinetics come to mind. Heavy Bass appeals to a niche market really, not everyone likes it and that's understandable.

Then again, not everyone has a strong sub. And heavy bass music played without a sub converts all bass into irritating BUZZING. I sometimes wonder how many people dislike DnB because they tried listening to Noisia without a subwoofer

Maybe you guys could share some of your DnB with me? As you could probably guess from Xanopticon, I like anything with odd or dynamic time signatures. Especially if you know any artists that do a lot of high tempo stuff, darker or funny stuff.

Hmm, you obviously like dark tones, wide ranges of sounds, high speed and plenty of variation.

Telemetrik perhaps?

I don't know if that would be up your alley. You mentioned before that you aren't too keen on heavy bass but I can't find any dark DnB that doesn't have it. It's like asking for death metal that doesn't use a bass guitar

@Quantum

The Amen Loop, do you like it?

I don't seem to mind it in most of my music. I see it as a part of the genre really

@Kim

That's a good track.

Last edited Jul 26, 2012 at 09:41PM EDT
I was referring to Jungle, specifically. Most of the Jungle I have heard was more of the chill and relaxed variety.

Ah, that makes more sense. I have heard stuff from each end of the spectrum when it comes to jungle.

That’s really interesting. I guess that just goes to show where our personal tastes and brain functions start to differ.
The way my brain works is that relaxation requires consistent rhythm, pattern (patterns are a must) and tones of euphoria. From the sound of things, you go for complexity and high variation instead. All is fair of course.
So I found that Xanopticon track to be chaotic and disorderly (not a bad thing), which incited emotions of confusion and disarray for me. For you though, it must trigger emotions of serenity and admiration of said complexity

I like some music with consistent rhythms. I just don't like if they're too consistent. Like most pop music. Consistent to the point where it's repetitive. There are some musicians that can still pull it off, though. I like Daft Punk well enough, and I love the way Deadmau5'5 tracks keep consistently building up. Just when they start getting repetitious, he throws in a new percussive element or a new synth to keep it fresh. Especially with A City in Florida. That's one of my favorite songs:

Granted, A City in Florida may be good for EDM, but not the most relaxing thing. I'm just a hyperactive guy by nature, so I don't really "relax." The only relaxing stuff I listen to is PinkiePieSwear, but that's practically cheating since he sampled best pony! :P

I went back and listened to Xanopticon trying to figure out what I found relaxing about it because, honestly, I don't really know. I had to listen to it several times because I kept spacing out while trying to type out a response! XD I think that the brain tries to focus on the simplest patterns first, and then the next easiest and so on. I found myself focusing, not on the chaos in the forefront, but the synth pads backing the drums. They're the simplest, easiest to follow element of the song. Then I start listening for the more prominent drum patterns, and I keep trying to listen for ALL the stuff, but there's just too much. I think that's kind of the intention. I try to listen to the pads, then the kicks, but I kinda lose the mid-tones trying to follow the rest. Since I can't listen to everything at once, it causes kind of a sensory overload, causing me to space out like I mentioned earlier. I guess it's not so much typical relaxation as it is detachment from reality, but I'm a constant daydreamer, so they're practically one in the same for me.

I don’t know if that would be up your alley. You mentioned before that you aren’t too keen on heavy bass but I can’t find any dark DnB that doesn’t have it. It’s like asking for death metal that doesn’t use a bass guitar

Don't get me wrong I do like bass. I listen to lots of music that focuses mostly on the bass. I just hate repetitious, highly derivative music. You know how there's a ton of shitty dubstep floating around from musicians trying to rip off Skrillex, Excision, or some other popular musician? THAT is what I'm talking about. I kept hearing the same bass synths, with the same effects, in every song. The rhythms were simplistic, there were no breakdowns, there wasn't variety in their tones, and it just came off as boring, unimaginative tripe. I was just saying that most of that DnB that sucked put the focus on the bass, not that I disliked the bass. It was just todays mediocre dubstep with a drum break instead of an over-emphasized drop.

That Telemetrik song was pretty cool, though. I like how it sounds like there's gonna be a drop at about 1:40, but they kinda hold it off with the kicks and some weird cut up vocals or something. Then they bring the bass in after twenty more seconds, and still bring in new elements. "Aces High" was good, too. I think I did like Telemetrik more, though.

@Kim Jong Illest
I really liked Big Skeleton! That song has some serious energy to it.

@Quantum Meme

The Amen Loop, do you like it?
Nothing really to do with EDM, but relevant enough.

It depends. I've heard some amazing things done with it, but I've heard it in some Grade A mediocrity as well. When it comes down to it, a loop is only ever as good as the musician sampling it. Still, considering that sample is a staple of breakcore, I'm gonna say I like it. There's a lot you can do with it.

EDIT:

Also, can anyone tell me who all the people in this pic are? I don't recognize the three guys in black masks.

Now have some dubstep.

Last edited Jul 27, 2012 at 07:00PM EDT

Disregard my previous question. I found out that it's Danger and the Bloody Beetrots. Listened to a song or two from them and I don't really think it's my kind of thing. But I did find a Concord Dawn song with Slayer samples:

Jackal Lantern wrote:

Disregard my previous question. I found out that it's Danger and the Bloody Beetrots. Listened to a song or two from them and I don't really think it's my kind of thing. But I did find a Concord Dawn song with Slayer samples:

It took me a while to find a Danger song i enjoyed, but eventually, I found one. Ya just gotta look with him. There's no way of telling which songs are great and which ones are meh.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!