Forums / Discussion / General

233,055 total conversations in 7,793 threads

+ New Thread

Swimming Anime / Free!

Last posted Jul 18, 2013 at 11:30PM EDT. Added Jul 03, 2013 at 09:15AM EDT
6 posts from 5 users

So a few months ago we were introduced with the Swimming Anime. A fake trailer which later turned into an actual trailer. And today, on July 3rd, the first episode will air. Will it meet its expectations, will fujoshis and otakus get into collective labor again, or will this drop harder than a Tsar Bomba.

Here's a link where the first episode should appear once it's up.

So it's just aired and it's awesome, but I would understand if people did not like it. I mean, it's quite possibly the gayest thing ever to be aired in the entire existence of the universe. But, the animation's as beautiful as the actual guys, and the cheesiness is off the scale, so I'm hooked.

Twenty-One wrote:

So it's just aired and it's awesome, but I would understand if people did not like it. I mean, it's quite possibly the gayest thing ever to be aired in the entire existence of the universe. But, the animation's as beautiful as the actual guys, and the cheesiness is off the scale, so I'm hooked.

Random 21, this is KYM, so you're pretty much set.

>Teenage boys getting practically naked all the time
>All essentially bishi as fuck
>Comfort level above just friends (a boy referring to a boy as chan, is essentially an openly gay crush)
>Even number of boys (apparently as a rule, even numbers of dudes is gay i.e. boy bands. I don't why)
>Different personalities to appeal to different yaoi fan girls, and gay men (The solitary 'cool guy', the sweet hearted puppy dog, the playful shota, and 'bad ass' alpha, which comes to about 2 subs and 2 doms)
>Girl included in plot as a point for yaoi fan girls to relate/refer to
>Multiple sensual/sexual scene (like when Haru(?) started stripping off his clothes, or naked guy swimming o///o )

Yup. This is the gayest anime I've ever layed eyes on. Nothing wrong with that, but for people like me who don't care too much about school/sports (never got into Prince of Tennis, or that one with the girl who masquerades as a guy on a basketball team) related anime, theres little reason I'd really watch it for. Thought the art is very clean, in a good way.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!