Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[General] Survey of the Brony Subculture, 2nd edition

Last posted Jul 15, 2013 at 08:11PM EDT. Added Jul 10, 2013 at 09:35PM EDT
19 posts from 17 users

Thanks, guys, for reading and for your interest. I would like to say that even though I was involved at the beginning for conception and execution of the survey, opspe single-handedly wrote the paper. So all of the praise for how well-written and organized the paper is should go to him.

Woah.
This is the most orderly, professional, and extensive report on anything I've ever seen.
Like, even some scientific studies and journal surveys don't come close to this.
This doesn't belong on a meme site, this belongs in some old important guy's office at a university for intense review and stuff.
Well done.

I saw this thread and was going to berate you guys for doing it again without my editing help, but I've found no significant editing issues in the first ten pages; it looks really good, and I'm looking forward to finishing the whole thing.

I don't know if you're still looking for feedback, but the one thing I'd note is that the figure 3-5 maps don't have a key, so it's not fully clear what's being represented. It's certainly not central to your findings, so it's not a big deal; I just get nit-picky.

Good job, guys!

Thanks for the input everyone.

@Brucker: They do, it's just below them. LaTeX is…nitpicky when it comes to such things and where it can place them. I agree that it could have been clearer, though.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!