Forums / Discussion / General

170,257 total conversations in 5,455 threads

+ New Thread


Ace Combat Thread ver. Infinity

Last posted Jul 25, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2013 at 06:32AM EDT
8 posts from 5 users

Previous thread is now dead and Namco has finally released a trailer for the new Ace Combat game titled: Ace Combat: Infinity.

>discuss

Jul 19, 2013 at 06:32AM EDT
Quote

I’d like to know why we have to discuss EVERYTHING that EVER happens. Like, people feel the need to make threads in General about EVERYTHING.EVERYTHING.

Jul 19, 2013 at 09:23AM EDT
Quote

Calkarot wrote:

I’d like to know why we have to discuss EVERYTHING that EVER happens. Like, people feel the need to make threads in General about EVERYTHING.EVERYTHING.

It’s the easiest way to find people with similar interests.

Jul 19, 2013 at 05:23PM EDT
Quote

In b4 Nair- Oh wait… n_n;;;

@Calkarot: Cause, um, that’s what a forum is for? And at the very least he didn’t use the word “General” in the title.

Jul 19, 2013 at 07:03PM EDT
Quote

Great, more real world instead of Strangereal.

What next, Ace Combat Infinity being a Free to Play game with microtransactions?

Jul 24, 2013 at 10:34PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

Great, more real world instead of Strangereal.

What next, Ace Combat Infinity being a Free to Play game with microtransactions?

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO IS ACTUALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME?!

Jul 25, 2013 at 04:40AM EDT
Quote

General Grievous wrote:

AM I THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO IS ACTUALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME?!

NAMCO AND PROJECT ACES HAS ABANDONED YOU! SEE THE LIGHT YOUNG ONE! ACE COMBAT IS DEAD! until a good ace combat comes out and we all go back to playing it

Jul 25, 2013 at 02:12PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

NAMCO AND PROJECT ACES HAS ABANDONED YOU! SEE THE LIGHT YOUNG ONE! ACE COMBAT IS DEAD! until a good ace combat comes out and we all go back to playing it

>2013
>Still judging a book by it’s cover.
ISHYGDDT

Jul 25, 2013 at 05:10PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!