Forums / Discussion / General

232,912 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Gabe Newell promises a Reddit AMA...

Last posted Jan 19, 2014 at 10:29AM EST. Added Jan 16, 2014 at 01:45AM EST
14 posts from 11 users

…if a hospital reaches 500,000 in donations.

Donation link

While this is a good opportunity to ask stuff to the boss of arguably the Internet's favorite company, try to keep your jokes about a certain number at a minimum please.

Last edited Jan 16, 2014 at 02:04AM EST

Hmm, a chance where people can poll Gabe for many, many wanted answers? Looks like a certain hospital will be paid well soon since I know there are millions of nerds willing to fork up the cash for that chance.

I think we all know what's going to happen: The AMA will be filled with hundreds of questions regarding half life 3 in the first minute, get locked by mods immediately after and shitstorms ensue over the wasted opportunity

This could register pretty big on the happening scale.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Hmm, a chance where people can poll Gabe for many, many wanted answers? Looks like a certain hospital will be paid well soon since I know there are millions of nerds willing to fork up the cash for that chance.

I think we all know what's going to happen: The AMA will be filled with hundreds of questions regarding half life 3 in the first minute, get locked by mods immediately after and shitstorms ensue over the wasted opportunity

This could register pretty big on the happening scale.

What did I say about jokes regarding a certain number :I

More proof that Gaben is one of the smartest CEO's of a gaming related company alive. He knows that people would do anything to get an AMA of him, so he says he'll do it if everyone donates to, not only a good charity, not only a hospital, not only a hospital that takes care of children with intense needs, but a charity to help said kids have the day of their sadly short lives. And no doubt they'll go far past the mark by a couple hundred thousands considering this is Gaben. I fucking applaud you Gaben.

Also, there is a hidden message in that image. If you look carefully, there are three beverages by the computer. 2 are Starbucks and one is a water bottle. The 2 Starbucks stands for Half Life 1 and 2. The water stands for 3. He is trying to say Half Life 3 will be completely different from 1 and 2.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!