Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Does anyone us their email?

Last posted Aug 04, 2014 at 07:36PM EDT. Added Aug 03, 2014 at 02:59PM EDT
21 posts from 21 users

Am i like the only who use gmail to check updates on my account?
A thread update
A comment reply
Wall post
Direct message replies.

I use it all the time incase someone in or out of this site needs help, if someone is following me (so I can follow back at the next second), see if anyone might cause some trouble on the content I upload, and just to see the humorous comments/replies that I see when I'm not fully awake.

Essentially I use my email for everything on this site.

I always glance over the first page of most recent forum threads on all of the boards when I come by the site. I don't usually post, but I view the threads several times a day. I rarely forget if I've actually posted in a thread, so I check those ones to see if anyone had a follow-up post to mine. I also look at threads that seem like they might get problematic (which rarely happens) or ones I just might be interested in.

I check my wall at least once a day, and I glance up at my "Inbox" to see if I've gotten any PMs when I do.

So even though email notifications do sometimes inform me before I look at KYM, it doesn't usually have to.

>Does anyone us their email?
>anyone us their
>us

Goddamn it OP, why did you fucked up this bad? Anyway, I use my electronic mail for updates and registration.

I have two emails, one for outlook (formerly known as hotmail) and the other for gmail; I check them everyday.
I used to have a yahoo one; it's been dead for a long, long time.

Last edited Aug 04, 2014 at 07:37PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!