Forums / Discussion / General

233,032 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Merry Xmas to Y'all... :3

Last posted Dec 26, 2009 at 06:16AM EST. Added Dec 24, 2009 at 06:18PM EST
51 posts from 15 users

It is 3:48 pm, and I have not even opened my presents yet. I even went to my aunt's, and I gt a few presents there, and I am home, and I have not opened my presents. My sister's still in bed.

I'm patient.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention.

Disney World is boring as a very unentertaining rock. The hall of presidents was cool (they have an Obama android, and the presentation is narrated by Morgan Freeman), but the whole rest of the Magic Kingdom is nothing. Then, we waited until after the closing fireworks to leave. From the moment we decided to start to leave until the moment we got to our car was about 2 whole hours of waiting, walking five steps, and then waiting again, repeatedly.

Why do kids like it so much (minimum one hour wait for pretty much every ride, damnit)?

I don't know. Kids are strange things.
Disneyworld quit being fun for me years ago. It just doesn't have much to offer, like the Atari 7800 compared to the Master System and the NES.

Well, the only other time I went to Disney's Magic Kingdom was when I was two years old, so I suppose that makes sense.

Now, Downtown Disney is where it's at. However, t lost much of it's cool after getting rid of the Virgin Record Store.

Christmas update: It's 4:16 pm, and now my mom is taking a nap, while my dad watches a guy that looks like Bill Engval paint a shark. Still no present opening.

Hey, my first laptop was a Toshiba Satellite. Now I have an HP Pavilion dv7.

6gb RAM
2.40 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (I wish I had a quad…)
and a nice 451 GB HDD

My mom thinks a Toshiba Satellite is the best laptop you can get.
My dad thinks Pentium processors are the best thing ever. (He doesn't know what a processor is.)
And my mom thinks she knows quite a bit about computer technology.

Real Genius, trust your mom on this one.
Mine fixes computers, as well as she sells them.
Toshiba are the best among laptops and HP are the worst.
Did you heard about the lawsuit against them that happened recently ?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!