Forums / Discussion / General

168,540 total conversations in 5,397 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9959 posts from 189 users

Caramel wrote:

I am now ‘Connor the Brony.’ Just call me Connor, I felt as though somepony had to have ‘the Brony’ as a suffix since Beans removed his.

Bahaha the torch has been passed on, I suppose.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:29AM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Heh it didnt got spell checked or grammer checked yet i just wanted what people think of it with out all the currectivness B.S. yet.

gramm*A*r

trolololol

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:29AM EDT

IDEA: Tay Zonday got referenced in S2E1. Tay Zonday is a professional singer. MLP:FiM involves a lot of singing.
Result: Tay Zonday makes a guest appearance on the show as a singer.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:33AM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

you know what screw it ima just post it to know what cha think of this part of the story :D.
Dr.Mechanicus grimdark:
You are in a large room it has a large creatures that will kill you for sure have fun! Tesla said laughing hysterically afterwards. What the hell is in here? Net was afraid to ask. Hell knights! Tesla said with a high voice. Hell knights?!?! Net said with fear. Of course! Tesla said with a smarty attitude. O god theres one coming for me! HELP HELP! Net screamed. Nope Ric Tesla! Tesla laughed. What? Net said in relief. This is really just a hallow gram of me for safety reasons. He said with a troll face. I’m going to kill you asshole. Net said angerly. O no Im not the one you gonna kill this room are not filled with hell knights o no they are filled with cyber daemons. Tesla said with a calm voice. Cyber deamons!?!?! that’s even worse!!! Net said yelling. Tesla laughs. You fool they were sleeping now you woke them up I better turn this off before they see the hallow gram. Net starts to panic as soon he starts to hear roars and metal hoofs clopping. Out of no where missiles started flying he tries to dog but find himself chained up. He closed his eyes as a missile is going straight at him with angry red eyes looking upon him in the darkness.

Good piece of story man, though I’m kinda confused cause I don’t know the beggining of it, you know, how did he got there and why.
But will he die? I mean, if has he already played his role in the plot and that’s his ending.

Caramel wrote:

gramm*A*r

trolololol

Don’t you use your fancy mathmatics on me, my good sir.

Ric Tesla wrote:

Heh it didnt got spell checked or grammer checked yet i just wanted what people think of it with out all the currectivness B.S. yet.

Oh, ok.

I thought it was above average.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:37AM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Good piece of story man, though I’m kinda confused cause I don’t know the beggining of it, you know, how did he got there and why.
But will he die? I mean, if has he already played his role in the plot and that’s his ending.

Oh no he’ll die but he’ll get reanimated agian so Tesla and can do more experiments on him and then does “The white wheel” to see which one out of 100 will be choosen (Tesla’s favrite one is the one with magnets" Tesla does this to all the 6 OC (even himself well he cloned himself so hes doing it to his clone).

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:39AM EDT

Derpy Vazquez wrote:

You silly fillies

[photo:98934]

You Better You Bet

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:43AM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Oh no he’ll die but he’ll get reanimated agian so Tesla and can do more experiments on him and then does “The white wheel” to see which one out of 100 will be choosen (Tesla’s favrite one is the one with magnets" Tesla does this to all the 6 OC (even himself well he cloned himself so hes doing it to his clone).

o_o Oh…

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:45AM EDT

o_o Oh…

BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! Oh so much more it will make cupcakes seem like a cake walk.But i think i said enough already for now tho. =D

Btw in the fanfic Tesla replaces your horn with a Wii controller..

Last edited Sep 18, 2011 at 12:49AM EDT
Sep 18, 2011 at 12:47AM EDT

Godzillan wrote:

Ya know what I noticed?

The lack of "s.

[photo:175281]
Didn’t know we had grammar bronies here.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:49AM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE! Oh so much more it will make cupcakes seem like a cake walk.But i think i said enough already for now tho. =D

Btw in the fanfic Tesla replaces your horn with a Wii controller..

(Oh screw it)
If that’s the case… Could it be a PS Move? Cause you see, I’m a Sonyist and so is Net.

Last edited Sep 18, 2011 at 12:55AM EDT
Sep 18, 2011 at 12:52AM EDT

(Oh screw it)
If that’s the case… Could it be a PS Move? Cause you see, I’m a Sonyist and so is Net.

Kay what ever you want man i dont see why not.

And im going to bed now night everypony.

Sep 18, 2011 at 12:54AM EDT

Ahem…

Ahem…

Sep 18, 2011 at 01:08AM EDT

Hay, guess who’s back spamming the MLP page with f**ked up videos again! That’s right it’s our old pal Fridgerants!

Do we need a quick response team to just instantly delete all his uploads and ban him every time he makes a comment?

Sep 18, 2011 at 01:31AM EDT

He will get perma ban soon enough. I was the one who got him banned the first time.

Sep 18, 2011 at 01:35AM EDT

So I just thought about this….
Discord is shown Holding Puppet Strings to Ponies, right?
Lauren Faust made a Comment on her Deviantart to show that she’s watching the community saying “Dance Puppets, Dance.”
Coincidence?

Sep 18, 2011 at 01:35AM EDT

LegatoSkyheart wrote:

So I just thought about this….
Discord is shown Holding Puppet Strings to Ponies, right?
Lauren Faust made a Comment on her Deviantart to show that she’s watching the community saying “Dance Puppets, Dance.”
Coincidence?

By god, you might have just stumbled on to something huge. Somebody inform the president, he must know.

That or it means nothing at all just that he was using the apple puppets to trick Applejack.

Sep 18, 2011 at 01:58AM EDT

If you had a cutie mark what would it be.

Well mine would probably be a keyboard considering I can type as fast as shit and I don’t even look at the keyboard when I type.

Sep 18, 2011 at 02:04AM EDT

Godzillan
Hmm… I dunno… A creeper face or a pickaxe or a pillow (not for smothering somepony mind you!).

Sep 18, 2011 at 02:07AM EDT

Alright everypony, guess it’s bedtime. See you all tomorrow!

Sep 18, 2011 at 02:16AM EDT

makoncrayley wrote:

By god, you might have just stumbled on to something huge. Somebody inform the president, he must know.

That or it means nothing at all just that he was using the apple puppets to trick Applejack.

[photo:99415]

Sep 18, 2011 at 02:17AM EDT

Finished up chapter 3 of Thunder Blitz’ story, Parties.
Shorter than average, and has a bit of angst. You’ve been warned.

Posting fanfiction to a show for little girls at 2:42 A.M.
Confound these ponies.

Anyways, like before, tell me what you think, point out any grammatical errors, etc.

Last edited Sep 18, 2011 at 02:45AM EDT
Sep 18, 2011 at 02:40AM EDT

❀Daruqe❀ wrote:

Discord dancing is spreading like wildfire OMG.

This one?
[photo:174920]

Sep 18, 2011 at 03:25AM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

I might be wrong but is that KOS-MOS armour?

Nope. Not KOS-MOS, but I certainly see what you were going for, and it was barely a miss. I’ll give you A+ for effort, especially since you were the first on to try. You can have the imaginary muffin as well.

It’s the pilot suit of Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

But I’ve gotta admit that the KOS-MOS armor might’ve been even better choise to draw.

Sep 18, 2011 at 03:48AM EDT

Yeah, I saw the art on EqD, followed the link to your DA and went “D’OH! THAT’S WHAT THOSE GREEN THINGS WERE FOR!”

Sep 18, 2011 at 04:14AM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Nope. Not KOS-MOS, but I certainly see what you were going for, and it was barely a miss. I’ll give you A+ for effort, especially since you were the first on to try. You can have the imaginary muffin as well.

It’s the pilot suit of Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

But I’ve gotta admit that the KOS-MOS armor might’ve been even better choise to draw.

I should have got that.
[photo:137232]

Sep 18, 2011 at 04:21AM EDT

Y’know, it’s been such a long time since I started to enjoy the show and I still haven’t managed to pluck up the courage to tell anyone who isn’t a brony that I like it.

Sep 18, 2011 at 04:49AM EDT

EuphoriKGrief needs a name change wrote:

Y’know, it’s been such a long time since I started to enjoy the show and I still haven’t managed to pluck up the courage to tell anyone who isn’t a brony that I like it.

Same here….well maybe except for one who instantly turned brony(but i had a hunch he will like the show so I guess that doesn’t count)

Sep 18, 2011 at 05:18AM EDT

Same here, don’t think my friends would understand why I’m watching it. I’ll keep it as a secret for now.

Sep 18, 2011 at 07:36AM EDT

Freakinator wrote:

Same here, don’t think my friends would understand why I’m watching it. I’ll keep it as a secret for now.

Personally I’ve been able to tell most of my friends about taking a liking to the show, and I’ve gotten my share of strange looks. But they don’t judge me for it, even though they would never watch FiM themselves. They know that I like lots of different stuff, and being an “artist”, basically gives me the right to be eccentric.

Sep 18, 2011 at 08:31AM EDT

The only people who know I’m a brony (besides other bronies) are my mom and sister, my best friend, and whoever reads the story I did for my english exam last Monday.

Sep 18, 2011 at 08:49AM EDT

We need to modify the “I lied” face to look like apple jack’s face when shes lieing! :D

Sep 18, 2011 at 08:51AM EDT

Sometimes it’s best to maybe mention to the them the fact that Bronies DO exist and see how they react, and if they react favorably, mention to them that you yourself are a Brony. Works every time for me.

Sep 18, 2011 at 08:51AM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

We need to modify the “I lied” face to look like apple jack’s face when shes lieing! :D

YES.

Sep 18, 2011 at 08:52AM EDT

The only ones in my family who know I’m a brony are my little brother and my sister.

My sister was “That’s your big secret? You like to watch My Little Pony? I thought it was something serious”

My little brother? He looked at me like I raped our Mom. But I’m working on him.

Sep 18, 2011 at 09:00AM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

Sometimes it’s best to maybe mention to the them the fact that Bronies DO exist and see how they react, and if they react favorably, mention to them that you yourself are a Brony. Works every time for me.

I’ve been thinking about doing that, might be a good idea.

Sep 18, 2011 at 09:02AM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

Works for me too.

Sep 18, 2011 at 09:16AM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

Sep 18, 2011 at 09:26AM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

Eh, if I did that with my parents then I would have to explain what memes are and what 4chan is. To them the internet is just a machine for checking E-mail and Facebook, so no prizes for guessing how that will go down.

Sep 18, 2011 at 10:24AM EDT

You know, I always wondered why Angel was such a dick when Fluttershy was so caring and nice to him.

It then dawned on me…. Fluttershy is like that incredibly overcaring and smothering mother that just won’t let you be. Kind of like my own mother…..she doesn’t deserve any of the shit I put her through :(

Sep 18, 2011 at 10:27AM EDT

Do you guys think Discord was released by the CMC’s arguing? Or were they just in the wrong place at the time?

If I remember correctly, in the episode it was stated that Discord was able to escape because Celestia and Luna no longer were in control of the Elements of Harmony. But that raises the question, why hadn’t he escaped earlier? it can be assumed that Luna lost control of her Elements when she became Nightmare Moon, which was over 1000 years ago. Also, the Mane 6 have been in sole control of them at least since season one began (I’m hesitant to call it a year because the timeline is very non-structured).

Personally, I’d like to think that it would take more than an argument between some schoolchildren to unleash the greatest evil in Equestria, but that just raises the question of “Then why DID Discord wait until now?”

Any thoughts on the matter? Discuss, please.

Sep 18, 2011 at 10:31AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!