Forums / Discussion / General

168,562 total conversations in 5,399 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9959 posts from 189 users

'Hip-Hop Legend' Lolstaz wrote:

Hey guys!
No school tomorrow for me!
I can stay up all night and pony! = D

I didn’t had school today.

Nor tomorrow!

It’s those small things that make college worth its while.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 04:33PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 04:33PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:


I wanna leave…

You ain’t going anywhere

EDIT:@LadyLyra
…have you ever seen Pyramid Head in action?

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 04:37PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 04:35PM EDT
Quote

Lady Lyra wrote:

Its cool i got this

Big Mac is the Alpha series he can tase your butt, set you on fire, and even summon bees to sting you in the eyes also applebloom is the little girl your argument is Invalid.

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:36PM EDT
Quote

All this violence.

It’s time to call in the big guns!

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:38PM EDT
Quote

RandomMan wrote:

I didn’t had school today.

Nor tomorrow!

It’s those small things that make college worth its while.

Yeah well, I get Friday off. Why? Yom kippur, goyims.

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:39PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Big Mac is the Alpha series he can tase your butt, set you on fire, and even summon bees to sting you in the eyes also applebloom is the little girl your argument is Invalid.

I turned the argument into ice cream

mmm… invalid

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:39PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

You make up for it with that awesome Pinkie avatar

Thanks! Before spotting it in Season 2 Episode 1 I almost used this as my avatar instead:

@ Aerostat

you can change your name if you want, I ain’t even disappoint :)

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:40PM EDT
Quote



Well, there goes everyone’s argument,
right out the window

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:43PM EDT
Quote

Iamslow wrote:

Thanks! Before spotting it in Season 2 Episode 1 I almost used this as my avatar instead:

@ Aerostat

you can change your name if you want, I ain’t even disappoint :)

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 04:45PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 04:45PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:



Well, there goes everyone’s argument,
right out the window

F*ck. Well people, apparently it’s all a lie. You got Karnage to thank for that.

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:46PM EDT
Quote

Lady Lyra wrote:

I turned the argument into ice cream

mmm… invalid

Look at your argument now back to mine. Look at your argument now back to mine.
Sadly, your argument isn’t mine.
But if you stopped arguing so freely, it could LOOK like mine.
Look down, back up, where are you?
Watching in awe as this argument derails the thread.
look down, now back up.
I have it, the ability to render your argument beyond repair by posting something so great.
Look again, people are copying and pasting my post to other threads.

Anything is possible on KYM. I’m on Fluttershy.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 04:52PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 04:47PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Look at your argument now back to mine. Look at your argument now back to mine.
Sadly, your argument isn’t mine.
But if you stopped arguing so freely, it could LOOK like mine.
Look down, back up, where are you?
Watching in awe as this argument derails the thread.
look down, now back up.
I have it, the ability to render your argument beyond repair by posting something so great.
Look again, people are copying and pasting my post to other threads.

Anything is possible on KYM. I’m on Fluttershy.

ahem
WAT

Oct 04, 2011 at 04:48PM EDT
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Look at your argument now back to mine. Look at your argument now back to mine.
Sadly, your argument isn’t mine.
But if you stopped arguing so freely, it could LOOK like mine.
Look down, back up, where are you?
Watching in awe as this argument derails the thread.
look down, now back up.
I have it, the ability to render your argument beyond repair by posting something so great.
Look again, people are copying and pasting my post to other threads.

Anything is possible on KYM. I’m on Fluttershy.


Also, she is adorable in this pic.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 04:52PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 04:51PM EDT
Quote

To all the arguments going on and becoming invalid:

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:06PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:00PM EDT
Quote

Alright, QUICK
Topic tiem!
What’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:04PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright, QUICK
Topic tiem!
What’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?


THAT IS ALL!

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:06PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:05PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright, QUICK
Topic tiem!
What’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?

The best pony, of course!

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:09PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:08PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Oh I dunno…..

You seem to change your favorite pony at the drop of a hat.
No pun intended.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:10PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:09PM EDT
Quote

Im jokin well what I Like the most can be. Well lets say she can get shit done.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:11PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

You seem to change your favorite pony at the drop of a hat.
No pun intended.

Favoritism isn’t my thing but Applejack is badflank. Or badplot. Take your pick.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:13PM EDT
Quote

@Citation&Ideal

My answer to both of your questions.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:16PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:14PM EDT
Quote

I already see how this is going to go.
Fine, besides your favorite character, what’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:17PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright, QUICK
Topic tiem!
What’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?

I can some that up in one picture.

But oh Hell, 2 pictures.

Sorry about the size of that Luna picture.

Ffffff….ninja’d, but other then those two, the music, period.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:19PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:18PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I already see how this is going to go.
Fine, besides your favorite character, what’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?

The animation. And the jokes. And the references. And the plot.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:20PM EDT
Quote

Hello lads
First saying, if there are still any doubts any meme can be ponified:

@SS
Good to hear we made you better. Always remember:

Ponies are the best cure!!

@Citation

I dunno (or do I)

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:23PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:21PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I already see how this is going to go.
Fine, besides your favorite character, what’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?

The humor. Followed by animation and voice acting.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:21PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

The animation. And the jokes. And the references. And the plot.

^This :P

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:21PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

The animation. And the jokes. And the references. And the plot.

I hope that 4th thing is a joke.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:21PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I hope that 4th thing is a joke.

Pinkie Pie think’s the 4th wall is a joke.

OH SHIT PINKIE PIE GOT IN MAH POST!

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:25PM EDT
Quote

Iamslow wrote:

The best pony, of course!

Hit it.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:32PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:30PM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I already see how this is going to go.
Fine, besides your favorite character, what’s your number 1, absolute favorite thing about the show?

Honestly, the incredible way they managed to break the girly stereotype the show used to have.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:33PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:32PM EDT
Quote

Iamslow wrote:

The best pony, of course!


Uh, there seems to be a problem with your post.
I don’t see R-a-i-n-b-o-w D-a-s-h anywhere in that picture.

Last edited Oct 04, 2011 at 05:37PM EDT
Oct 04, 2011 at 05:34PM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:


Uh, there seems to be a problem with your post.
I don’t see R-a-i-n-b-o-w D-a-s-h anywhere in that picture.

You’re both quite silly, I don’t see Fluttershy anywhere.

Kidding of course.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:35PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Honestly, the incredible way they managed to break the girly stereotype the show used to have.

I don’t think anyone in the world knew that MLP: FiM would gain older audiences. I have to thank the Internet for that, though. If it wasn’t for the Internet, I wouldn’t have known about MLP or its older audiences.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:35PM EDT
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

The plot plot. Not the other plot.

Seeing as how, when discussing ponies, nobody actually uses the term “plot” to refer to the story, I’m still not sure what this entails.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:37PM EDT
Quote

Blue Yoshi wrote:

I don’t think anyone in the world knew that MLP: FiM would gain older audiences. I have to thank the Internet for that, though. If it wasn’t for the Internet, I wouldn’t have known about MLP or its older audiences.

This. Funny thing is, I think we have ugh, 4Chan of all places to thank for that for trying their best, and heh, failing to contain the pony.

Oh 4Chan, you so crazy.

Oct 04, 2011 at 05:38PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!