Forums / General

191,404 total conversations in 5,250 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9,959 conversations with 189 participants

@Algernon

On the 4th one, that kinda annoys me. For every show, even when focused on a group, there’s always one “main” character.

Sep 04, 2011 at 09:25AM EDT
Quote

sorry for going off-topic, but i just wanted to place this here for anyone who has seen klay world. okay, back on topic.
Rainbow Dash is my favorite because
1. She’s a bit like me
2. Rainbows are awesome
3. Her messed up filly hair. :3
4. ???
5. She was the “Cupcakes” victim, which got me more interested.

Sep 04, 2011 at 09:41AM EDT
Quote

Alright guys…
I think…
it’s time.
I’m going to read…

it.
Cupcakes.

Oh sweet Jesus. What am I getting myself into?

Sep 04, 2011 at 10:07AM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright guys…
I think…
it’s time.
I’m going to read…

it.
Cupcakes.

Oh sweet Jesus. What am I getting myself into?

Don’t do it. Please. Don’t.

Sep 04, 2011 at 10:12AM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright guys…
I think…
it’s time.
I’m going to read…

it.
Cupcakes.

Oh sweet Jesus. What am I getting myself into?

meine friend, theres a warning on the Cupcakes entry for a reason
you might not find it scary, but it’ll mess with your mind a bit
if you do end up doing it, promise you’ll stay away from “sweet apple massacre”

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 10:22AM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 10:17AM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Alright guys…
I think…
it’s time.
I’m going to read…

it.
Cupcakes.

Oh sweet Jesus. What am I getting myself into?

You fool! Why would you do such a thing?!

Anyway, I have it split between Dashie and Twilight, so I’m gonna do it for both!

Twilight:
1. She’s smart
2. She’s the group straight man
3. She’s well read
4. She’s more or less the mane character
5. She’s so awesome, she gets to be my avatar

Dash:
1. She’s awesome
2. SONIC RAINBOOM MUTHAF@#KA!!!!!!1
3. She is the best flyer in all of Equestria
4. I sympathize with her for two reasons: a. She can’t get into the Wonderbolts, despite reason 3, and b. All that goddamn shipping.
5. She’s Awesome.

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 10:27AM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 10:18AM EDT
Quote

Obviously Applejack is best pony. Allow me to enlighten you:

1. AJ is the least selfish of any character, by far. Everything she does is motivated by helping anyone in need, be that her family, friends or Ponyville in general.

2. AJ’s major character flaws is that she works too hard and helps too much….DAAANG that’s really bad! I wish all my friends were lazy good for nothings like Rainbow Dash or Uppity, stuck up divas like Rarity.

3. She’s the only character really seen interacting with her family. I like that in stories since family is important to me.

4. Whenever they’re on adventures (Nightmare moon eps, dragonshy..etc). She’s always the most capable, in dragonshy alone she saved Twilight’s life and was the only one willing to help Fluttershy.

5. Whenever she’s in the wrong, she is nearly always the first to apologize (examples being Look Before You Sleep and Running of the Leaves).

Basically, the most loyal, dependable, honest, hard-working friend you can ever have. But you guys want Rainbow Dash, the lazy, cheating, boasting friend you don’t introduce to your other friends because she embarrasses you.

(I’m just joking around people. I love Rainbow Dash too ;) )

Sep 04, 2011 at 10:25AM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

meine friend, theres a warning on the Cupcakes entry for a reason
you might not find it scary, but it’ll mess with your mind a bit
if you do end up doing it, promise you’ll stay away from “sweet apple massacre”

In all honesty, it wasn’t as bad as I figured, probably due to it simply being a text-written story. If it was a VIDEO, on the other hand….
Though my stomach is a bit queasy… good thing all my food’s been digested, heh….

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 10:35AM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 10:34AM EDT
Quote

Record19 wrote:

meine friend, theres a warning on the Cupcakes entry for a reason
you might not find it scary, but it’ll mess with your mind a bit
if you do end up doing it, promise you’ll stay away from “sweet apple massacre”

Damn my curiosity, i just tried reading Sweet Apple Massacre. I managed to finish Cupcakes feeling a little bit sickened, but but overall not very badly affected. Sweet Apple Massacre on the other hand… I can’t read that shit. Whoever wrote that needs to be locked in a mental ward. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go find some mind soap…

Seriously, take his advice. DON’T READ IT, EVER

Sep 04, 2011 at 10:38AM EDT
Quote

So there I was, wondering what it meant to subscribe to a forum, when I go to check my e-mail and see that I have 500 NEW MESSAGES FROM THIS SITE!!! I Love you guys! :D

Sep 04, 2011 at 10:39AM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

In all honesty, it wasn’t as bad as I figured, probably due to it simply being a text-written story. If it was a VIDEO, on the other hand….
Though my stomach is a bit queasy… good thing all my food’s been digested, heh….

How about a song?
\
Flare is a bit annoyed with me for posting this

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 10:59AM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 10:40AM EDT
Quote

Algernon wrote:

Damn my curiosity, i just tried reading Sweet Apple Massacre. I managed to finish Cupcakes feeling a little bit sickened, but but overall not very badly affected. Sweet Apple Massacre on the other hand… I can’t read that shit. Whoever wrote that needs to be locked in a mental ward. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go find some mind soap…

Seriously, take his advice. DON’T READ IT, EVER

I’ve heard of it a couple times, no idea what it’s about.
…out of curiosity, what IS it about?

Also, I read that Apple Bloom was involved in Cupcakes in some way…
she was nowhere to be found.
Huh?

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 10:43AM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 10:41AM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I’ve heard of it a couple times, no idea what it’s about.
…out of curiosity, what IS it about?

Also, I read that Apple Bloom was involved in Cupcakes in some way…
she was nowhere to be found.
Huh?

I think Cupcakes was the second fanfic I read, and I’ve gotta admit that it didn’t faze me a bit. It’s just a fanfic afterall. I think the proofread version didn’t have Apple Bloom at all, but the one with the horrible wording did have her in the very end. I actually lol’d pretty hard at the Apple Bloom part. But in the end, it was just stupid, not scary. I’ve felt a lot worse and sickened after seeing R34 stuff, than after reading Cupcakes. But that’s just me I guess.

Sep 04, 2011 at 10:53AM EDT
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

I’ve heard of it a couple times, no idea what it’s about.
…out of curiosity, what IS it about?

Also, I read that Apple Bloom was involved in Cupcakes in some way…
she was nowhere to be found.
Huh?

Big Macintosh decides that the Cutie Mark Crusaders are annoying, so as punishment he tortures, rapes and murders them in the most disgusting ways imaginable (you know, the usual response when someone’s getting on your nerves). I can’t tell you how it finishes because I stopped reading after things got unbearably nasty.

Again, no matter how curious you get, don’t read it!

Sep 04, 2011 at 11:04AM EDT
Quote

I just can’t really pick an absolute favorite of the characters. They all have likable qualities in my opinion. The only one I can say I have a slightly higher approval of is Fluttershy.
1. She’s just freakin adorable. Something about her being shy, quiet and oh so meek just make my paternal instinct go into overdrive. I mean come on. She’s so polite, sheepish and just plain squeeable, your heart just can’t not melt into gooey caramel. That and I was shy when I was younger so yay, more guardian emotions.
2. She’s loves animals. Reminds me of myself. I can’t walk down the street, see a dog and not scream “PUPPEH!” in my head.
3. She has a beautiful singing voice. I’ve played a lot of music in my time and maybe its just old musical instincts, but when I hear wondrous notes, I tend to feel very drawn in by its source. She even has excellent range, something I, a trumpeter, prize.
4. She’s so freakin caring. I may try to look like an eccentric, badass ex-cadet, but deep down I’m a teddy bear. Seeing someone (or somepony) make so many creatures happy just tugs at my heart strings and makes this toughguy go “D’aawww.”
5. Angel Bunny. That gosh dern rabbit is that sole cynic among the sea of happy. Him, its not friendship, its “Hey stupid! Smoke is clogging up the town’s air. Do somthin’!!” I can just imagine him sounding like the TF2 scout.

Sep 04, 2011 at 11:05AM EDT
Quote

Algernon wrote:

Big Macintosh decides that the Cutie Mark Crusaders are annoying, so as punishment he tortures, rapes and murders them in the most disgusting ways imaginable (you know, the usual response when someone’s getting on your nerves). I can’t tell you how it finishes because I stopped reading after things got unbearably nasty.

Again, no matter how curious you get, don’t read it!


D:
My face seriously looked like that as I read the description. Oh my f**king…

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 11:09AM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 11:09AM EDT
Quote

I’m just gonna leave these here for anypony who is still curious

Sep 04, 2011 at 11:17AM EDT
Quote

Algernon wrote:

Big Macintosh decides that the Cutie Mark Crusaders are annoying, so as punishment he tortures, rapes and murders them in the most disgusting ways imaginable (you know, the usual response when someone’s getting on your nerves). I can’t tell you how it finishes because I stopped reading after things got unbearably nasty.

Again, no matter how curious you get, don’t read it!

PORQUE?!!!!!!

Sep 04, 2011 at 11:32AM EDT
Quote


Alright, here, this’ll make you happy.
Let’s stop talking about darkfics now.

Sep 04, 2011 at 11:46AM EDT
Quote

Random thought: Whats the cutest picture of MLP you have ever found? (Be sure to post it or I will rage)

Sep 04, 2011 at 12:34PM EDT
Quote

okay, things are going slow, I’m just gonna leave this here:

:3
@badsitrep either my profile pic or this

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 12:40PM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 12:36PM EDT
Quote

badsitrep, gar wrote:

Random thought: Whats the cutest picture of MLP you have ever found? (Be sure to post it or I will rage)

Sorry, the video is just too adorable not to post. Here’s just the pic.

Sep 04, 2011 at 12:49PM EDT
Quote

badsitrep, gar wrote:

Random thought: Whats the cutest picture of MLP you have ever found? (Be sure to post it or I will rage)

It’s probably this comic strip:

D’AWWW

Sep 04, 2011 at 12:53PM EDT
Quote

badsitrep, gar wrote:

Random thought: Whats the cutest picture of MLP you have ever found? (Be sure to post it or I will rage)

It’s the picture of Pinkie Pie, trying to eat her tail thinking it was Cotton Candy.

I don’t have it on me so….commence rage.

Sep 04, 2011 at 12:54PM EDT
Quote

Muumi wrote:

Sorry, the video is just too adorable not to post. Here’s just the pic.

wait, is that Yoshi’s Island music i hear?
thats just not fair
not fair at all

Sep 04, 2011 at 12:57PM EDT
Quote

burning_phoneix wrote:

It’s the picture of Pinkie Pie, trying to eat her tail thinking it was Cotton Candy.

I don’t have it on me so….commence rage.

This? I use this one as the wallpaper of my cellphone at the moment.

Sep 04, 2011 at 12:58PM EDT
Quote

Algernon wrote:

Big Macintosh decides that the Cutie Mark Crusaders are annoying, so as punishment he tortures, rapes and murders them in the most disgusting ways imaginable (you know, the usual response when someone’s getting on your nerves). I can’t tell you how it finishes because I stopped reading after things got unbearably nasty.

Again, no matter how curious you get, don’t read it!

There is no single image macro that can express the horror of wtf I just read.

Sep 04, 2011 at 01:08PM EDT
Quote

@Muumi:

Yes, that’s the picture. Thank you for coming to my aid, you will be mentioned in my will.

Sep 04, 2011 at 01:12PM EDT
Quote

Caramel wrote:

There is no single image macro that can express the horror of wtf I just read.

I think this fits pretty well

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 01:48PM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 01:18PM EDT
Quote

I’m never gonna read Apple Pie Massacre or Cupckaes. Nevernevernevernever. EVER.

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 02:00PM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 01:59PM EDT
Quote

I told myself I would read Cupcakes just so I could say that I read it, but it got to a point where I had to have my computer read it to me because I kept shutting my eyes in horror. I don’t remember that day so well now…

Sep 04, 2011 at 02:02PM EDT
Quote

I only read a single MLP fanfic, and luckily for me, it was a short but hilarious one. I don’t like to read horror/thriller/suspense stories; they are not my type. =P

Sep 04, 2011 at 02:06PM EDT
Quote

Any thoughts on why Ponyville has one central water heater for the whole town?

Sep 04, 2011 at 02:14PM EDT
Quote

Caramel wrote:

Any thoughts on why Ponyville has one central water heater for the whole town?

…it’s a small town?
I dunno.
Well, Spike IS a dragon. He’d probably need a LOT of hot water.

Sep 04, 2011 at 02:16PM EDT
Quote

Caramel wrote:

Any thoughts on why Ponyville has one central water heater for the whole town?

Ponies are communists.

Sep 04, 2011 at 02:23PM EDT
Quote

Here is my almost completed colt:

and a Dash head from awhile ago:

What should his coat color be?

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 02:50PM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 02:49PM EDT
Quote

Caramel wrote:

Here is my almost completed colt:

and a Dash head from awhile ago:

What should his coat color be?

chocolate brown?
things are going slow again, so here’s Pinkie Pie

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 03:13PM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 02:54PM EDT
Quote
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Hey guys what going on in this thr-

ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD! PONIES EVERYWHERE! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Sep 04, 2011 at 03:32PM EDT

i know 4chan doesn’t exactly has a good community but after sumbling upon this thread im filled with sadness… http://boards.4chan.org/co/res/29364734#29366440
i can’t put up that one of the most precious things that i love the most gets bashed and hated so badly…
why… just why?

@raptor jesus: enjoy having your karma oblitirated

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 03:44PM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 03:38PM EDT
Quote

Jolly Jew wrote:

i know 4chan doesn’t exactly has a good community but after sumbling upon this thread im filled with sadness… http://boards.4chan.org/co/res/29364734#29366440
i can’t put up that one of the most precious things that i love the most gets bashed and hated so badly…
why… just why?

@raptor jesus: enjoy having your karma oblitirated

It’s 4chan.
Who cares what one person thinks?

Last edited Sep 04, 2011 at 03:46PM EDT
Sep 04, 2011 at 03:45PM EDT
Quote

badsitrep, gar wrote:

Random thought: Whats the cutest picture of MLP you have ever found? (Be sure to post it or I will rage)

This.

Sep 04, 2011 at 04:03PM EDT
Quote

Iamslow wrote:

Itty bitty little widdle twinkie Pinkie!

Sep 04, 2011 at 04:53PM EDT
Quote

K, im just gonna leave this here, something for you guys to do if you get bored.

Sep 04, 2011 at 05:34PM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!