Forums / General

191,102 total conversations in 5,240 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9,959 conversations with 189 participants

Back from my cousin’s birthday party, what’d I miss?

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 08:47PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 08:46PM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

Back from my cousin’s birthday party, what’d I miss?

People being mad at Karnage for posting scary pictures (again!).

People Happy Birthdaying Snuggles.

Dashcash.

Something with ponies, I can’t quite remember.

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:49PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

I gave him options
>.>

what options were they?

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:52PM EDT

Freakinator wrote:

SCARY options.

well, think of it like Saw
either way something bad would happen
plus im a jerk :D

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:54PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

well, think of it like Saw
either way something bad would happen
plus im a jerk :D

You sure are, I don’t know how many times you’ve given me nightmare with your scary-ass pictures of Pinkemena.

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:56PM EDT

Of course
I am sorry fellow brony, please accept this as an apology

and this

Though i might do it again in the future on someone else, im still the creepy guy,
@Warboss Brony
Be
Warned

Am I forgiven?

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 09:10PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 08:58PM EDT

Am I the only one that isn’t scared by Pinkemena? I think she’s kind of funny, you know, when she’s not disemboweling somepony.

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:00PM EDT

Im not scared of her (infact girls like that are kind of my type cause its so interesting and the fact you got to play the paranoia game waking up every night woundering why she has a hammer in her hand while in the door way)

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:03PM EDT

aerolyt wrote:

Am I the only one that isn’t scared by Pinkemena? I think she’s kind of funny, you know, when she’s not disemboweling somepony.

I blame Cupcakes AND the fandom for this
CONFOUND THOSE FANS !!

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:05PM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

I blame Cupcakes AND the fandom for this
CONFOUND THOSE FANS !!

Pfft, Cupcakes may have caused me some temporary loss of sanity/lunch, but I’m so over it now that had not one, but TWO cupcakes today.

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:11PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Of course
I am sorry fellow brony, please accept this as an apology

and this

Though i might do it again in the future on someone else, im still the creepy guy,
@Warboss Brony
Be
Warned

Am I forgiven?

Im making the pinkie pie pic my screen saver (for tonight atleast)
but the smile dog i seen plenty of times it doesent do anything to me :l

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:12PM EDT

I’m glad there is one thing in the world that isn’t too fucked up to enjoy.

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:15PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Im making the pinkie pie pic my screen saver (for tonight atleast)
but the smile dog i seen plenty of times it doesent do anything to me :l

So what do you think of this
and this?
funny or horrifying
or horrifyingly funny?
others who are about to click
remember who’s posting this

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 09:20PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 09:16PM EDT

Godzillan wrote:

By the way, Karnage is it safe to go to your profile page?

Oh most certainly, im not ALWAYS in the mood for scary stuff
its the images you gotta watch out for

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:19PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

and this?
funny or horrifying
or horrifyingly funny?

I about died laughing at that for some reason.

Record19 wrote:

and this?
funny or horrifying
or horrifyingly funny?

Look like some one took a charlee shine

Can’t go watch a football game without missing some 70 posts on this thread…

Confound these ponies. They drive me to scroll slowly back through the thread.

Oh, first off, Happy birthday, SinisterSnuggles. I’d give you a pat on the back but my hands turn people into potatoes. And I don’t need any potatoes right now.

Two, I’m a guy. Also, I’m a black guy. I’m a minority in a majority. I represent the black Bronies all across the world (all six of us.) If there were any women or girls here, I’m not sure if they’d say they were female.

Three, I’ve never read Cupcakes or any gory fanfic like that, so outside of the Ask Pinkamina Diane Pie blog , I only know Pinkamena to be sad and desperate for friends. I feel bad for her more than fear her.

Four, I can’t draw worth a lick, but know that I will be drawing poor quality Dashfaces on some bills from now on.

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 09:23PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 09:20PM EDT

I find a disturbing lack of Sweetie Belle and Rarity (Belle) in this thread.

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:21PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

I find a disturbing lack of Sweetie Belle and Rarity (Belle) in this thread.

hay you jacked my shiz 2 can play at that game >.>

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:23PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:27PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

Did you say Sweetie Belle?
SWEETIE BELLE?!?
SWEEEEETTIIIIIEEEEE BEEEEEEEEEELLLLEEEEE !!!!!!!

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 09:31PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 09:28PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

LET THE GAMES BEGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhelpimtrappedinaponyfactoryAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:30PM EDT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:31PM EDT

(pulls out a lawn chair, some donuts, some “drinks”,and a copy of Equestria Daily)
I’m gonna sit back and enjoy
No, these are my donuts.

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:31PM EDT

DUMP YOUR SWEETIE BELLE FOLDERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:32PM EDT

Why a Sweetie Belle image war? Why NOT a Sweetie Belle image waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar?

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 09:34PM EDT
Sep 10, 2011 at 09:34PM EDT

I’m gonna sit this war out and see where it ends up.

GENTLEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited Sep 10, 2011 at 09:36PM EDT

Does this answer your questionaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:35PM EDT

You gotta shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:35PM EDT

Too the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:37PM EDT

THIS… IS… SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:39PM EDT

Alright that’s enough for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sep 10, 2011 at 09:39PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!