Forums / General

191,321 total conversations in 5,248 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General

Last posted Oct 06, 2011 at 09:42PM EDT. Added Feb 11, 2011 at 03:26PM EST
9,959 conversations with 189 participants

Muumi wrote:

…Apocalyptica being Octavia’s favourite band is just a little joke I’ve been dropping around. I’m aware that she’s tied to classical and jazz, and not to metal like Apocalyptica.
The fact that Apocalyptica plays with four cello’s and drums is just too good to pass by.

Fair enough. I can’t blame anyone for posting a relevant link or embed to something they like. I can’t always tell when we’re joking or not, so please forgive all of that info.

Sep 15, 2011 at 03:15PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

@ Verbose

Well, as long as Thiessen says it’s a cello, then it is a cello alright. But I’ve gotta admit that the video burning_phoneix posted, had some good points too. I guess the debate will go on on.

And Apocalyptica being Octavia’s favourite band is just a little joke I’ve been dropping around. I’m aware that she’s tied to classical and jazz, and not to metal like Apocalyptica.

The fact that Apocalyptica plays with four cello’s and drums is just too good to pass by.

At least Octavia doesn’t listen to Justin Bieber. Ugh…..

Sep 15, 2011 at 03:18PM EDT

Caramel wrote:

Not sure if disappoint. Ummm… Lock her in her cellar until she suffocates from aal the chloroform/formaldehyde.

disappointed in what? and i’m most likley gonna leave her to die in the meat locker

@Godzillan make Scootaloo the exception?
sorry for bringing this up in the middle of a discussion, but i got home from school and i gotta lot of time on my hands

Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 03:35PM EDT
Sep 15, 2011 at 03:25PM EDT

KYM Brony News You Can Use

• I’ve been getting the first post on pages a few times consecutively. Someone else get the 100 page first comment 5,000 comment GET come page 100, please. I will refrain from posting when we get to about 4,990 4,940 posts.
  • For those of us without the HUB, there’s a live stream for that.
    They’ve been running stress tests in anticipation of trillions of Bronies watching. So get there early for your spot, but maybe not too early so as to not deplete your time limit too quickly (I’m not sure if there is a time limit, but I saw a comment on EqD saying that there is one.)
    • With that in mind, if you happen across a Justin TV stream or other stream, please let us know. The Bronystate stream may hold up, but I’d hate for you guys to have to wait an hour or more for new Pony after anticipating being able to watch the opener live.
Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 03:37PM EDT
Sep 15, 2011 at 03:35PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Eh, whatever you think works. Just don’t make it too large a… thing. Might scare some people off.

Won’t be scary at all. Actually, I might make Darkmane a satirical fanfic instead of a supernatural one.

Sep 15, 2011 at 03:45PM EDT

Freakinator wrote:

A discussion about whatever Octavia play Cello or Double Bass?

Apparently, Miss Marshmallow. wince Don’t think I can ever do that again

Sep 15, 2011 at 03:52PM EDT

Hey guys, back from school.
Let’s see, we’re talking about Octavia?
Hmm.
Well, she plays a cello, according to a show creator (someone already said this…).
Um.
I got nothing.
Hi.
Oh yeah! I’m getting someone to watch the show with me later tonight. Hopefully, we’ll have another brony by the end of the night.

Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 03:56PM EDT
Sep 15, 2011 at 03:53PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Hmm.
Well, she plays a cello, according to a show creator (someone already said this…).
Um.
I got nothing.
Hi.
Oh yeah! I’m getting someone to watch the show with me later tonight. Hopefully, we’ll have another brony by the end of the night.

Ello govna

Sep 15, 2011 at 03:56PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Hmm.
Um.
I got nothing.
Hi.

Hey!

Sep 15, 2011 at 03:58PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

disappointed in what? and i’m most likley gonna leave her to die in the meat locker

sorry for bringing this up in the middle of a discussion, but i got home from school and i gotta lot of time on my hands

I can totally see Pinkie getting lonely and making friends with some frozen cow carcasses while she’s in there.

@Verbose
Thanks for that link, I’ll see if I can get in on that at a good time. If I can’t I guess I can wait for a Youtube upload.

I GUESS

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:05PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Yes, make Scootaloo the exception.

please

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:11PM EDT

Godzillan wrote:

Yes, make Scootaloo the exception.

please

yeah, that was my plan, she’s gonna watch the whole thing unfold with Flare

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:16PM EDT

Hopefully I can turn my friend into a brony by Friday so I am not [forever alone].

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:19PM EDT

Hey guys, here again.
Sooo… You’re discussing wheter Octavia has a cello or a double bass?
IMO that’s a cello… hum… and that’s it. I hardly know bout instruments, so that’s just a guess outta sight.

As for the 100th page…

Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 04:20PM EDT
Sep 15, 2011 at 04:20PM EDT

Getting back to working on my fic, Blitz gets inadvertently attacked by Pinkie and hilarity ensuses.
Also, I realized just today that “Cutie” is a pun on “beauty mark”.
I’m an idiot.

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:27PM EDT

CitationNeeded wrote:

Getting back to working on my fic, Blitz gets inadvertently attacked by Pinkie and hilarity ensuses.
Also, I realized just today that “Cutie” is a pun on “beauty mark”.
I’m an idiot.

wait
it is?
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:30PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

how do you link vids?

click on the share button, then click on embed or something like that

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:30PM EDT

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Hey guys, here again.
Sooo… You’re discussing wheter Octavia has a cello or a double bass?
IMO that’s a cello… hum… and that’s it. I hardly know bout instruments, so that’s just a guess outta sight.

As for the 100th page…

Yeah, that was just a quick and pointless little discussion during a slow day. Nothing major.

And looks like we’re able to reach page 100 without image spam before the 2nd Season starts. Yay! Too bad it’s already 11:30 PM here where I live, so I won’t be able to see this magnificent event take place.

Dumb Time Zones…

Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 04:40PM EDT
Sep 15, 2011 at 04:36PM EDT

Muumi wrote:

Yeah, that was just a quick and pointless little discussion during a slow day. Nothing major.

And looks like we’re able to reach page 100 without image spam before the 2nd Season starts. Yay! Too bad it’s already 11:30 PM here where I live, so I won’t be able to see this magnificent event take place.

Dumb Time Zones…

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:38PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

click on the share button, then click on embed or something like that

where is the share button by my chat box? D:

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:42PM EDT

By the way, anyone noticed in the recent comics make Rainbow Dash look like a fucking faggot?

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:42PM EDT

Godzillan wrote:

By the way, anyone noticed in the recent comics make Rainbow Dash look like a fucking faggot?

Excuse me, what?

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:43PM EDT

Godzillan wrote:

WOAH THERE MISTER! we dont use that kind of slurs here on the internet it is full of clean and muture people and we need to expect guest to act as such.

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:44PM EDT

Godzillan wrote:

Which one?

Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 04:45PM EDT
Sep 15, 2011 at 04:44PM EDT

well ill link you guys a great PMV vid xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0D6ivzZnh8I#!

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:47PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

WOAH THERE MISTER! we dont use that kind of slurs here on the internet it is full of clean and muture people and we need to expect guest to act as such.

Such language upsets Rarity.

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:49PM EDT

Ric Tesla wrote:

well ill link you guys a great PMV vid xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0D6ivzZnh8I#!

Well ill link you another great PMV
@Ideological Aerostat
Filly Dash too

Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 04:52PM EDT

I will laugh if someone who never posts in this thread gets the 100th page post

If I’m correct (wich I probably am.) we need 8 more posts.

Let’s discuss something that doesn’t have with 100 to do.

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:53PM EDT

Record19 wrote:

Well ill link you another great PMV
@Ideological Aerostat
Filly Dash too

M y 14 year old sister loves that song x.x (its a good song though but she SPAMS IT IN HER ROOM!!)

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:53PM EDT

Wow. Thought you guys would’ve reached page 100 by now without me. Glad I’m here in time! It’s gonna be legen-wait for it… DARY!

Any other HIMYM fans in the Brony community?

Sep 15, 2011 at 04:57PM EDT

Yay! Looks like I’m able to see the 100th page afterall! Just when the clock hit 00:00 AM! Now I can go to sleep happy.

Last edited Sep 15, 2011 at 05:02PM EDT
Sep 15, 2011 at 04:59PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!