Forums / Discussion / General

233,027 total conversations in 7,791 threads

+ New Thread

Chronicles of Rickroll Trailer Full Version

Last posted Mar 11, 2011 at 11:01AM EST. Added Mar 07, 2011 at 01:23PM EST
25 posts from 14 users

You know, I'm hesitant to say this, but… I was probably as excited as anybody else for this when I first heard of it, but this trailer makes it look like it's going to suck. I mean, is it going to be two hours of bad acting and these guys repeatedly spouting their catchphrases? Antoine Dodson's got a huge amount of charisma, and I feel like they could do so much more with him than what I'm seeing here. To a great extent, that goes for the rest of these guys, too. Am I alone in this assessment?

Brucker wrote:

You know, I'm hesitant to say this, but… I was probably as excited as anybody else for this when I first heard of it, but this trailer makes it look like it's going to suck. I mean, is it going to be two hours of bad acting and these guys repeatedly spouting their catchphrases? Antoine Dodson's got a huge amount of charisma, and I feel like they could do so much more with him than what I'm seeing here. To a great extent, that goes for the rest of these guys, too. Am I alone in this assessment?

Of course it is going to suck. But that's also why it is going to rock. Think of it like Scary Movie. The acting will be horrible, but the whole movie really isn't meant to be taken extremely seriously. It'll be FUNNY.

Last edited Mar 08, 2011 at 11:17AM EST

angrypwnzer wrote:

Uhhhhhhh…..don't you mean Harry Potter 7 part 2?

No, they're making a sequel to Harry Potter 6; Harry Potter and the Three-quarters Blood Prince.

angrypwnzer wrote:

Uhhhhhhh…..don't you mean Harry Potter 7 part 2?

I didn't even know part 2 came out yet. Harry potter doesn't interest me anymore. Lost interest after the ending to goblet of fire.

Ashbot wrote:

I didn't even know part 2 came out yet. Harry potter doesn't interest me anymore. Lost interest after the ending to goblet of fire.

Part 2 hasn't come out yet. Natsuru-chan had said HP6, not 7.

Last edited Mar 09, 2011 at 11:59AM EST

Ha ha ha, I made a mistake. I must have missed the 7 button or it was because Half Blood Prince was so unmemorable that I forgot about it. All that really happened was that Snape Killed-

User has been brutally killed for trying to spoil the spoiler

Tomberry wrote:

Seriously, a movie about Internet celebrities/memes that is simply a ripoff of Alice in Wonderland doesn't convince me as well.

Don't forget Narnia and Lord of the Rings

Ashbot wrote:

Books or movies? It really makes a difference.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!