Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,724 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Draw a CRAZY Crossover!

Last posted Aug 17, 2011 at 04:15PM EDT. Added Jul 17, 2011 at 12:26AM EDT
48 posts from 17 users

In regard to what Trick Lobo said in the IRC, I have actually drawn things (not specifically for this thread) that might be considered "crossovers".

Oh look there's one of them.

20% Cooler than Ice Rinsankajugin wrote:

Ya gotta thirst the quench for the Azumanga. XD

That sentence made no grammatical sense, unless you are suggesting that I want to have a need for Azumanga and have to restructure my brain to allow it.

But I'm already obsessed.

It's been a while, but I'm going to bump this thread with the picture I requested from a drawfag thread yesterday.

It's Millia Rage (Guilty Gear) and Filia (Skullgirls) high-fiving each other with their hair and Bayonetta giving thumbs up with her hair. That's a crazy crossover, yes?

Bridget wrote:

It's been a while, but I'm going to bump this thread with the picture I requested from a drawfag thread yesterday.

It's Millia Rage (Guilty Gear) and Filia (Skullgirls) high-fiving each other with their hair and Bayonetta giving thumbs up with her hair. That's a crazy crossover, yes?

Indeed a crazy crossover!
With a dash of cool hair. XD

Syndic wrote:

I just finished making this:

The first person to correctly name what painting this is a crossover of gets five karma.

C'mon now, "Washington Crossing the Delaware" is such an iconic painting :P

Last edited Jul 30, 2011 at 09:24PM EDT

You are so wrong that it's not even funny. But +1 cuz I do see some resemblance. I should make a crossover with that one next.
And why the hell did that image take two minutes to load?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!