Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

War of the Mascots

Last posted Dec 14, 2011 at 03:56PM EST. Added Dec 13, 2011 at 02:48PM EST
20 posts from 10 users

Am I the only one who just sees a shaving razor ad where the poll link should be?

Anyway I'd vote for the cheeto simply because it's humor based and Kym Tan is simply KYM anthropomorphized.

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 03:08PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Dammit!

When I read the thread title, I expected something (bleep)ing awesome. Instead, I get this poll between to pieces of (bleep).

If only this thread lived up to its name…

(Also, would Kei Nagase count as the mascot of Ace Combat? She seems to be everywhere.)

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 03:36PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Dammit!

When I read the thread title, I expected something (bleep)ing awesome. Instead, I get this poll between to pieces of (bleep).

(Also, would Kei Nagase count as the mascot of Ace Combat? She seems to be everywhere.)

Just for you:

@ Brawler: Meh.

I guess I could make my own thread. But then some mod would come by and delete it because it looks like a duplicate…

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Dammit!

then we've had that cheeto for over a year now

Last edited Dec 13, 2011 at 04:03PM EST

I think the Cheeto represents more of the random, unpredictability of Internet culture.

KYM-Tan is a bit… weeaboo specific.

BUT WE COULD BALANCE WITH HER PONEE SISTER RITE!?!?!?!?!?

Cale wrote:

I think the Cheeto represents more of the random, unpredictability of Internet culture.

BUT WEEABOOS IS PEEPULS 2 D:

Besides, does KYM-tan even HAVE a pony version?

Cale wrote:

Myself, I'd redesign KYM-tan to be less like she just walked right out of an anime or manga.

I'd redesign her to look like she just walked into KYM from the real world.

Either that or an American comic book.

I saw that the poll is tied so I just voted for the Cheeto. I have never seen the KYM-tan thing before. It looks like Moe anthropomorphism of the site. The Cheeto on the other hand is legendary on this website.

Teh Brawler said:

I don't know about KYM-tan, but the Cheeto has one.

Last edited Dec 14, 2011 at 03:28AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I saw that the poll is tied so I just voted for the Cheeto. I have never seen the KYM-tan thing before. It looks like Moe anthropomorphism of the site. The Cheeto on the other hand is legendary on this website.

Teh Brawler said:

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Teh Brawler said:

KYM-tan IS the anthropomorphization of the site. I've been seeing her pop up lately, which is why I made the poll.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!