Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Bob's Hangman Thread Revival!

Last posted May 26, 2012 at 11:27PM EDT. Added May 22, 2012 at 10:57PM EDT
177 posts from 22 users

Sorry, my old thread was locked. I figured we could have some fun with this again (hopefully).

You know the drill, call some letters (preferably lowercase) and hope your teammates don't lose for you.

– – – – – – –

– – – – – – –

@Zarath
In the last thread, we called out one at a time. I think it would be best to follow that system to avoid confusion.

You're also free to call out the answer if you think you've got it figured out, but I won't tell you how close you were should you get it wrong.

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 11:00PM EDT

– – – – – – –
– E – – – – –

@Muffinator
I still say you didn't deserve the harsh attitude certain users showed you. If you're far better than us in this game, that's our problem.

Give me an S.

@Bob

I wasn't offended by the other peoples posts. I just find it hilarious how as soon as I stopped, the thread died.

I'll give people more of a chance to solve the puzzles though.

I'd have put one up, but I don't know the codes or any of that to do the whole "guy on the gallows" thing.

Anyway, E.

Yup.
Oh, and I just realized that stupid spelling mistake now. Thanks for telling me. I'm really tired, and when I'm tired I don't type right.

[edit]: If you wanna know where I got it from, it's the name of a song by Creature Feature.

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 11:38PM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't able to answer. We play until 5 6 strikes. We almost lost that round.

Edit: Revised my post. Thanks,Thomas.

Then why did you show the thing with only one arm? If you were going to do that, I'd say six strikes by virtue of counting the two legs separately.

EDIT: Also, should I do one? If so, give me a minute.

Last edited May 22, 2012 at 11:45PM EDT

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Then why did you show the thing with only one arm? If you were going to do that, I'd say six strikes by virtue of counting the two legs separately.

EDIT: Also, should I do one? If so, give me a minute.

Wait… Dammit, you're right. It's 6 strikes. I haven't played Hangman in such a long time, I've forgotten the rules.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!