Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Best horror movie?

Last posted Jul 16, 2012 at 01:10PM EDT. Added Jul 13, 2012 at 11:45PM EDT
22 posts from 20 users

I just finished watching The Demon Inside and various members of my family were going over the best horror movies they've seen. Most of them say The Exorcism of Emily Rose is the scariest. What do you think?

Last edited Jul 13, 2012 at 11:45PM EDT

Zach Dragon Rage wrote:

Scariest or best? I've never been into modern horror, but I recommend Frankenstein(1931) and Dr. Jekyll&Mr. Hyde(1931). They're my favorite "horror" movies.

I meant whatever you consider best.

There is no such thing as a "good horror movie".

Therefore, when you're talking about which horror movie is the best, you're really talking about which one is least bad.

THETHINGTHETHINGTHETHING

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo292/Daverat1966/HORROR%20MOVIE%20IMAGES/kennel.gif

DAMMIT, WHY CAN'T I PASTE GIFS AND IMAGES ONTO KYM COMMENTS AND FORUM.

The Thing has something for everyone.

If you want a movie with amazing visuals, this one is for you.

You want a horror movie with an amazing story and characters, and, a psychologically thrilling and disturbing one, this one is for you.

Of all the horror movie characters there are, this one has the most likable and memorable.

I don't watch horror.
I don't like being scared. It's not a good reaction. It's put into you so you can survive.

Also, a lot of horror doesn't sound good from my perspective. They don't have good story value, which is what I go see a movie for. They're just one big adrenaline rush to me.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!