Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Sea Pirates vs Sky Pirates RP thread

Last posted Aug 17, 2012 at 11:29PM EDT. Added Aug 17, 2012 at 09:16PM EDT
7 posts from 6 users

Rules :
1) : No going off topic,
2) : If you wish to speak to users outside of the RP ((then place 2 brackets at the beginning and end of the post.))
3) : Every roleplayer's character has to have limits/weaknesses
4) : Me and Mexican Android are in charge of this thread
5) : A character can only hold 5 weapons, 8 items (keys, books, food, etc.), 2 forms of powers, and 2500 coins.
------------------------------------------------------
"In the year 2225, pirates around the world fight for fame, fortune, and greed. For over 212 years, these pirates have been battling to obtain treasure and priceless ancient artifacts. Within those 212 years, 2 groups of pirates have been battling relentlessly more than any of the pirates in this world. Those 2 groups belong to the sky and the sea. The Sea pirates are run by 2 captains; captain 32 and captain Mexican Android, the sky pirates are owned by Captain Serious.All of them are merciless, violent, enraged, and greedy. You are a pirate in one of these ships, battling for the most valuable treasure known in existence and for your captain(s). Who are you ?"

I am a Sea Pirate named Kipper. I am a scholar in search of the Totems of Truth. I am also a fence. It means I can tell how much does the treasure is worth.

Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 09:22PM EDT

Here's my RP character:
Appearance:
Affiliation: Land Pirate
Abilities: Can fly. World's best gunman. Can seduce any lady.
Weaknesses: Can only speak one language: meme. If you collect all seven Dragon Balls and wish him dead, he dies. Can't seduce ladies while flying. Can't fly while seducing ladies. Is a drunkard.
Weapons: pistol, rifle, ak47, switchblade, uzi
Items: bullets, bullets, lolcat, laptop, rum, condoms, meme dictionary for translation purposes, shrunken head collection

My RP character :

Captain 32

Appearance : Soul piercing stare, greasy hair, 1 robotic leg, thick facial hair.

Abilities : psychic powers, high amounts of experience with firearms and swords.
Weaknesses : Nickleback, Australium, and Tentacle monsters (after 1 minute and 35 seconds of exposure to Nickleback, he will foam at the mouth and internally bleed to death).

Weapons : Kukri, aa-12 fully automatic shotgun, 2 .44 magnums, and an emergency first aid kit that can heal 25 HP.

HP : 225

Items : 45 coins, ammunition for the AA-12, ammunition for the 2 .44 magnums, telescope, and an English to Russian dictionary.

Limits : Psychic powers have to be charged up for a long amount of time to be used, has a fear of Tentacle monsters (Krakens, Evil Nemesis, Etc.)

Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 10:31PM EDT

@Subject 32

This wasn't exactly the type of thread I was thinking of, Subject. Sorry but I won't be participating. I'll be managing and watching the thread, however. Message me on Steam if you have any questions.

Surprise Bit wrote:

Here's my RP character:
Appearance:
Affiliation: Land Pirate
Abilities: Can fly. World's best gunman. Can seduce any lady.
Weaknesses: Can only speak one language: meme. If you collect all seven Dragon Balls and wish him dead, he dies. Can't seduce ladies while flying. Can't fly while seducing ladies. Is a drunkard.
Weapons: pistol, rifle, ak47, switchblade, uzi
Items: bullets, bullets, lolcat, laptop, rum, condoms, meme dictionary for translation purposes, shrunken head collection

Fagit cant even turn in2 invisible diamunds

Oh great.

Yeah, I'm bowing out. I was thinking along the lines of Crimson Skies sky pirates vs. WWII era ships.

I'm out.

Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 11:29PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!