Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

The PG13 Yuri Thread!

Last posted Oct 21, 2012 at 12:30AM EDT. Added Oct 11, 2012 at 08:08PM EDT
64 posts from 28 users

Seeing as a lot of people were in a tizzy about Lea and friend's thread for Yaoi, I have made a thread for the same purpose, and with the same rules involving Yuri instead of Yaoi.

Remember, guise… PG-13 images only! Save the other stuff for our other sleazy threads!

Not to counter, merely to curb commentators such as yourself, hobo. The other thread was around 1/4 yaoi to 3/4 "WHY DO WE HAVE THIS!?". I assumed if we had both Yaoi and Yuri, we would have less of these types of comments spamming up the forums.

Patrick wrote:

Not to counter, merely to curb commentators such as yourself, hobo. The other thread was around 1/4 yaoi to 3/4 "WHY DO WE HAVE THIS!?". I assumed if we had both Yaoi and Yuri, we would have less of these types of comments spamming up the forums.

Fair enough.

Crimson Locks wrote:

I didn't even know there was such a thing as PG13 Hentai, I thought that was just shipping.

Not "hentai", "heterosexual pairings".

Can't believe you didn't get that.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

Not "hentai", "heterosexual pairings".

Can't believe you didn't get that.

Is it really that unbelievable when somebody mistakes a word when it's foreshortened? Not everyone knows all the lingo of the internet, you know.

Lord Vordred wrote:

Strike Witches is the only anime i currently know that has direct stuff like this, in alot of place

Don't ask me what part is this
Everything in this anime is sorta like this

Truthz. Everyone in that show is pretty much gay, except for Minna, she'd be bi. I like Miyafuji/Lynette, Lucchini/Charlotte and Eila/Sanya. The characters in that show are just so darn likable! It'll be a shame when season three has all-new people. Also, off-topic: I watched both seasons, the OVA and the movie while travelling around France, Italy and Sweden. Felt good.

I am AHO Right? wrote:

Now that Voltage has posted ponies, I feel it is safe to post yuri images of MLP. Here goes everything:

Troublehalf: The Yuri Hunter wrote:

I'm bored, so I'll contribute.

Right, it takes me too long to find PG13 stuff. So…. Yeah. Hope this is enough.

Aaaaaaand they are broken.

Herobrine wrote:

Aaaaaaand they are broken.

Sigh. I had to upload them from my PC to a website…. Looks like they don't stay. Which sucks.

I'll try another website with this one and hope it stays….

Anybody got a recommended website where I can do multiple uploads or at least let them stay up?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!