Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I've got some bad news.

Last posted Nov 05, 2012 at 05:08PM EST. Added Nov 04, 2012 at 10:42AM EST
20 posts from 18 users

It turns out I've got a terrible disease. I think it's necessary that I go into details in order for you all to understand the gravity of the situation.

This disease is found in everyone, yet not many are aware of it. It slowly makes us weaker as it progresses. In its late stages, much of your performance will decrease. Your memory will weaken. Your muscles will grow weak. Breathing may become hard for some. Many go without noticing its symptoms until late into the disease's life. Some aren't even affected until its late stages. As far as I know, there's no cure for it. Slowly, it's killing many of us. And we're victims in its pathological cleansing.

This disease is known as "aging".

Jack Candle wrote:

What's an "Aging"? Is it some kinda Pokemon? I've never heard of it, have you, Pikachu?

It's a new evolution of a Vigoroth. Like how Eevee and Slowpoke can evolve into more than one Pokémon, Vigoroth can evolve into either Slacking or Aging!

Related:

Because breasts of any form are always related.

Anywho, congratulations on that, Bob.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

It turns out I've got a terrible disease. I think it's necessary that I go into details in order for you all to understand the gravity of the situation.

This disease is found in everyone, yet not many are aware of it. It slowly makes us weaker as it progresses. In its late stages, much of your performance will decrease. Your memory will weaken. Your muscles will grow weak. Breathing may become hard for some. Many go without noticing its symptoms until late into the disease's life. Some aren't even affected until its late stages. As far as I know, there's no cure for it. Slowly, it's killing many of us. And we're victims in its pathological cleansing.

This disease is known as "aging".

Aging, huh?
Welp, time to bring back out the old map again. Gonna get myself that fountain.

P.s.

If aging is a disease, Keanu Reaves must have the ultimate immune system

Last edited Nov 05, 2012 at 07:41AM EST

angstyHoodie wrote:

Wait, is this a Birthday Thread?

I think this is a Birthday Thread!

I have a personal vendetta against birthday threads. Because old.

Don't say things like that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!