Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Act as your avatar 2

Last posted Nov 22, 2012 at 06:13PM EST. Added Nov 22, 2012 at 09:06AM EST
73 posts from 36 users

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

(If you're going to bust out overpowered bull**** just because things aren't going you way, maybe you shouldn't be posting. For the record, I'm actually ignoring the impossibility of a manned tank getting into Gensokyo.)

OOC: Characters from Gensokyo are overpowered bullshit compared to everything outside their own universe, save potentially Warhammer 40k.

Just be glad I haven't hauled out the Sun Crusher yet. Really tempted to just bring it out for lulz, and to piss you off.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

>Overpowered
….Yukari and a few others, maybe.

Besides, it's not like nuclear fusion is THAT dangerous. It's mainly used for generation power, really.

OOC: Spewing out thousands of bullets in a second is more dakka than even the Orks of WH40k, and using stars to hide behind that render you completely invulnerable on top of that?

Yeah, overpowered.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

OOC: Characters from Gensokyo are overpowered bullshit compared to everything outside their own universe, save potentially Warhammer 40k.

Just be glad I haven't hauled out the Sun Crusher yet. Really tempted to just bring it out for lulz, and to piss you off.

Shut up and give me a footrub weenie.

(returns to firing on the pony)

"Looks like that one went right through." (continues firing .30-06 hull MG at pony)

(the pony slumps to the ground, thoroughly perforated by .30-06 machine gun rounds and shrapnel from a few 76mm HE shells) "She's gone – find another target!"

(turret begins swiveling around as the commander searches for new targets)

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 06:07PM EST

Locking thread due to SOME users being immature.

TARDISES, Tanker, both of you have a history with this, and the mods have notified both of you numerous time about it already. Consider this your last warning for the time being. I'm too bored to send PMs now.

Sorry OP, it was a fun idea, and surely succesful in the past. Maybe try again next week.

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 06:14PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!