Act as your avatar 2

Last posted Nov 22, 2012 at 06:13PM EST. Added Nov 22, 2012 at 09:06AM EST
73 conversations with 36 participants

RandomMan wrote:

noms carrot, smokes Cuban

I will see you in hell you White Devil.

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 04:45PM EST
Nov 22, 2012 at 04:43PM EST

(If you’re going to bust out overpowered bull**** just because things aren’t going you way, maybe you shouldn’t be posting. For the record, I’m actually ignoring the impossibility of a manned tank getting into Gensokyo.)

Nov 22, 2012 at 04:49PM EST

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

(If you’re going to bust out overpowered bull**** just because things aren’t going you way, maybe you shouldn’t be posting. For the record, I’m actually ignoring the impossibility of a manned tank getting into Gensokyo.)

OOC: Characters from Gensokyo are overpowered bullshit compared to everything outside their own universe, save potentially Warhammer 40k.

Just be glad I haven’t hauled out the Sun Crusher yet. Really tempted to just bring it out for lulz, and to piss you off.

Nov 22, 2012 at 04:58PM EST

>Overpowered
….Yukari and a few others, maybe.

Besides, it’s not like nuclear fusion is THAT dangerous. It’s mainly used for generation power, really.

Nov 22, 2012 at 05:10PM EST

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

>Overpowered
….Yukari and a few others, maybe.

Besides, it’s not like nuclear fusion is THAT dangerous. It’s mainly used for generation power, really.

OOC: Spewing out thousands of bullets in a second is more dakka than even the Orks of WH40k, and using stars to hide behind that render you completely invulnerable on top of that?

Yeah, overpowered.

Nov 22, 2012 at 05:12PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

OOC: Characters from Gensokyo are overpowered bullshit compared to everything outside their own universe, save potentially Warhammer 40k.

Just be glad I haven’t hauled out the Sun Crusher yet. Really tempted to just bring it out for lulz, and to piss you off.

Shut up and give me a footrub weenie.

Nov 22, 2012 at 05:13PM EST

@TARDISES and American Tanker, Hell on Tracks

Pathetic humans, take your discussion elsewhere.

Nov 22, 2012 at 05:17PM EST

inhales Marceline
sucks the red out of a Maxim Tomato
=3

Nov 22, 2012 at 05:37PM EST

(the pony slumps to the ground, thoroughly perforated by .30-06 machine gun rounds and shrapnel from a few 76mm HE shells) “She’s gone – find another target!”

(turret begins swiveling around as the commander searches for new targets)

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 06:07PM EST
Nov 22, 2012 at 05:58PM EST

leaves the reactor and somehow ends up where everyone else it

(Yes, Utsuho is flying right now.)

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 06:08PM EST
Nov 22, 2012 at 06:08PM EST

Hey I know, I’ll use my trusty Frying pan as a Trading Pan so I could buy some Stout Shako for 2 refined.

Inb4 TARDISES and Nair Flame war

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 06:11PM EST
Nov 22, 2012 at 06:10PM EST

Locking thread due to SOME users being immature.

TARDISES, Tanker, both of you have a history with this, and the mods have notified both of you numerous time about it already. Consider this your last warning for the time being. I’m too bored to send PMs now.

Sorry OP, it was a fun idea, and surely succesful in the past. Maybe try again next week.

Last edited Nov 22, 2012 at 06:14PM EST
Nov 22, 2012 at 06:13PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!