Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I'd like to introduce you all to the newest member of KYM

Last posted Jan 12, 2013 at 02:39PM EST. Added Jan 11, 2013 at 04:54PM EST
23 posts from 14 users

His name is Spoticus. I'm not sure what breed he is, didn't think to ask. However, He's 4 months and 7 days old, and is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

Thread is mostly for Amanda, because cats.

A little cat..comics…3 of them are about Batman…
I really like where this thread is going, BTW, about his breed, maybe he is a persian Tuxedo Cat or a Oriental Bicolor…Maybe you should ask a near veterinarian

Suspended wrote:

A little cat..comics…3 of them are about Batman…
I really like where this thread is going, BTW, about his breed, maybe he is a persian Tuxedo Cat or a Oriental Bicolor…Maybe you should ask a near veterinarian

Dude, I own a LOT of Batman comics. Of course, I own a lot of comics anyways.

I'm probably just going to call the shelter and ask.

Guys.

It's been four hours.

I have never loved and been so deathly afraid of something in all my life.

HE KEEPS ATTACKING MY HANDS AND FEET AND IT'S ADORABLE AND PAINFUL

Last edited Jan 11, 2013 at 08:14PM EST

Teh Brawler wrote:

Guys.

It's been four hours.

I have never loved and been so deathly afraid of something in all my life.

HE KEEPS ATTACKING MY HANDS AND FEET AND IT'S ADORABLE AND PAINFUL

Heh…Cats..
Sometimes they are cute fluffy balls that you want to hug…
…Or in my case, bastards who wake you up at 4:00 am becouse they want milk, and you may ask how? Biting your godamn fingers until you don't feel them anymore or just meowing all the night long..
I have a siamese, 8 years old..and right now I'm typing as she covers my computer screen…Godamn it move please
Anyways, what cat food did you choose for this little cute monster?

Suspended wrote:

Heh…Cats..
Sometimes they are cute fluffy balls that you want to hug…
…Or in my case, bastards who wake you up at 4:00 am becouse they want milk, and you may ask how? Biting your godamn fingers until you don't feel them anymore or just meowing all the night long..
I have a siamese, 8 years old..and right now I'm typing as she covers my computer screen…Godamn it move please
Anyways, what cat food did you choose for this little cute monster?

I currently have Whiskas kitten food with chicken and vegetable flavors, just because that was the only kitten food I could find at Wal Mart.

Woah I almost forgot something.
You should train your cat to have his claws trimmed since he is a kitty, my cat HATES anyone and anything that dares to touch her paws, she inmediatly stares at you like "Bitch what the hell are you doing?"

Suspended wrote:

Woah I almost forgot something.
You should train your cat to have his claws trimmed since he is a kitty, my cat HATES anyone and anything that dares to touch her paws, she inmediatly stares at you like "Bitch what the hell are you doing?"

You can also leash train them if they are young enough. I started at about a year old but they just sat down and wouldn't move. Also you should make him an account.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!