Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Post something more awkward/cringe-inducing than the user above you [NSFW]

Last posted Feb 13, 2013 at 06:17PM EST. Added Jan 21, 2013 at 12:22PM EST
47 posts from 33 users

Hard mode: No Sonichu or anything else related to Chris-chan.

God mode: We're starting with the following video.

I dare you to watch the whole thing. It will make you want to destroy your computer.

Last edited Jan 21, 2013 at 12:22PM EST

Excerpt from a bad fanfic:

"So luna was so into Mario, Mario not knwing his secrt admirr. He fond out l8r that week. Luna wolked up to his doorstep and rInged the bell. May I da help you Mario said and luna asked to cum in. Mario letr in. Luna had sexy times with Mario and Mario had 3 kidz named Lario Muna and fred… The Ende"

Fuck you all.

Watch any episode of America's Funniest Home Videos.
EDIT: inb4 Shock Sites

Last edited Jan 21, 2013 at 06:45PM EST

Imagine having everyone that's posted in this thread, all taking residence with a certain body part in your anus. At the same time. And everyone has to look each person in the eye at least once, for more than 10 seconds, while said act is going on.

Last edited Feb 06, 2013 at 02:00PM EST

AutisticWeeb wrote:

Imagine having everyone that's posted in this thread, all taking residence with a certain body part in your anus. At the same time. And everyone has to look each person in the eye at least once, for more than 10 seconds, while said act is going on.

I can make you all cringe by telling you a true story of mine.

Some years ago our family used to be good friends with the neighbors that live down our street. We'd throw parties at each other's houses and exchange gifts at Christmas or make bonfires in the summer.
At one point the mother and father of this other family brought their 14, 8, and 3 year old daughters and their 6 year old son to our house to use our above-ground pool. The 3 year old was having her first experiences with swimming those days and was in and out of the water constantly. She was wearing a two-piece swimsuit for whatever reason.

Eventually she ran inside to our house not fully dried off and dripping water all over the floor. The mother, seeing this, and being aware that her daughter wasn't completely potty trained at this point, went to a bag on our patio and got a dry diaper for her kid.
I was in the kitchen while the mother came inside and followed her daughter into our living room. I could still see the pair as the mother took the diaper in one hand and dropped the girl's swimsuit bottom in the other.

It was at that moment that I had inevitably seen my first vagina.

When I was a kid in elementary school:
>I wake up
>take a shower
>lay down my shirt on the bathroom floor
>pee on the shirt
>wear the shirt
>go to school wearing the piss shirt

Mind you, this wasn't a one time thing. I don't know why I did that

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!