Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Unfortunate songs to get stuck in your head.

Last posted May 22, 2013 at 08:34PM EDT. Added May 18, 2013 at 01:30AM EDT
24 posts from 22 users

There are some things that you should never want anyone to hear coming out of you, especially in musical form. However, as you all probably know, there are certain situations when you have no control over that. So what are the worst horrors that could escape from your vocal chords due to a catchy tune?

Springtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime foooooor Hitleeeeeeeer, and Germanyyyyyyyyy!
Winteeeeeeeeer foooooor Poooooooland and Fraaaaaaance!

A ridiculously catchy song with a chorus of "Stick 'em up, Stick 'em up, Stick 'em up. I've got a knife motherfucker, stick 'em up." It's actually pretty hard not singing along with the song while listening to it in public.

Not really something you should sing in public, due to the lyrics of the chorus, which can be interpreted in nasty ways. ( The stranger's candy takes you where you ought to be. In broken alleys, in the back of every street )
Though I still like this song and band

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 07:53AM EDT

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and, desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna saaaay goodbye
never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you

Last edited May 18, 2013 at 12:50PM EDT

Barbie girl
I love that song. Ernest hates it. Somi memorized it and whenever someone at school plays it i sing along and get made fun of. Silly wankers, i have no control so dont mock me.

I got a song that I honestly despise stuck in my head for a month. I was depressed and shit and had nothing to do, stuck in a rut where I couldn't do anything outside of work so it just sat there burning a hole in my brain for a month. Here is the offending song.

Jimmy eat world- Pain
I like that song it's very good but i got it stuck in my head for like a week and i spent that whole week with horrible dreams where that song played all through everyone of them till i woke up.
IT'S FUCKING SATANIC

IIIIIII love little girls, they make me feel so good
BUM BUM
I love BUM BUM BUM little girls they make me feel so bad

Curse you pedobear!!!!!

Last edited May 22, 2013 at 03:44PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!