Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

The Thread of SHAME

Last posted Jul 27, 2013 at 01:02AM EDT. Added Jul 16, 2013 at 08:53PM EDT
20 posts from 17 users

For a while now it's been my view that pretty much every person on the face of the earth is some degree of stupendous idiot and flaming asshole, including myself. I see this as completely self-evident, only requiring a look outside your own front window. But now, as a part of an ego-driven crusade to "prove" my own unverifiable hypotheses, I'd like to gather some real evidence.
So, I encourage you all to post your greatest moments of stupidity, douchebaggery, and overall horribleness. Nothing's off limits. And don't worry, we won't hate you for it, only shun you away from our civilized society.
Just kidding.
Anyway, on to my first (of many, I'm sure) examples. I once mocked the photo of a kid's dead grandparents in front of a whole room full of people. Said it looked like one of those "scary changing portraits" people put in front of their houses on Halloween. Yeah.

In 8th grade, in the hallway, I stepped on the back of a girl's flip flop when she was walking and it broke and she fell down. She had to walk through school for the rest of the day with one bare foot.

A couple of weeks ago, I was at one of my friend's parties, and we were eating outside, and I pull out a chair to sit down with my plate, and when I sat down, I pulled the chair forward and accidently landed one of the chair legs on the foot of the girl next to me. (She was barefoot, and her toe started bleeding.

There was a food party going on for the foreign language classes at school. It was taking place outside. One of my friends got up to get a drink, and I gave my other friend an evil look. He knew what was going on.

I planned to pull out the chair from under my friend when he sat back down from getting a drink. However, when I did pull out the chair, he fell on his ass and his head snapped back, hitting the wall of the building and putting a dent in a gutter pipe.

Yeah, everyone still laughed, but I still felt pretty bad.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!