Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Music Mashup Thread

Last posted Oct 01, 2013 at 01:08AM EDT. Added Sep 05, 2013 at 01:25PM EDT
33 posts from 16 users

Title says it all. Have a request?
Select two (or mulitiple) music and i'll do a mashup of them. Be creative and think which musics would be merge with eachother best and i'll deliver it.

Here is the first one: Draftpunk+Riverside Remix

They don't totally match each other, but I've always wanted to hear a good mashup of "Dr. Feelgood" by Mötley Crüe and "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz. Can you manage it?

Jostin Asuncion wrote:

Space Jam, Guile's Theme, and Fresh Prince.

Make the ultimate internet song!

THIS.
SO MUCH THIS.

Also, do Space Jam + L4D tank theme, of possible.

I'd ask if you could make something awesome like this:, but I'm sure he used more than two sources.
Nevermind, I just saw the "Or multiple".

So I request a mashup between these two!
Cutting Crew – I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight

and

Mika – Take It Easy

Last edited Sep 05, 2013 at 05:19PM EDT

Jostin Asuncion wrote:

Space Jam, Guile's Theme, and Fresh Prince.

Make the ultimate internet song!

Well that was pretty hard. I tried my best to not make it chaotic. May still have some sync problem but..

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

THIS.
SO MUCH THIS.

Also, do Space Jam + L4D tank theme, of possible.

Wow this one is really neat. Weird i didn't even edit too much.

@Precious Roy
Okay i'll try it. But not today, i am going to sleep. Please leave your requests.

Last edited Sep 05, 2013 at 07:47PM EDT

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Well that was pretty hard. I tried my best to not make it chaotic. May still have some sync problem but..

THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!

THAT IS ALL!

Last edited Sep 05, 2013 at 09:28PM EDT

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

@Precious Roy
Okay i'll try it. But not today, i am going to sleep. Please leave your requests.

>0:55
And on that note, I suggest the next remix be the English Yu-Gi-Oh! theme song and Slamjam. I mean, if you avatar was Slamjam-themed for some time, might as well make the most of it.

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

Hohoho boy, the bar got raised pretty high with this. What could possibly beat it?

How about Bohemian Rhapsody + Rickroll?

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

@Precious Roy

You inspired a new .gif from me. Keep up the awesome work.

See more on Know Your Meme

Precious Roy wrote:

They don't totally match each other, but I've always wanted to hear a good mashup of "Dr. Feelgood" by Mötley Crüe and "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz. Can you manage it?

…Meh.. I tried.
Here is a better one:

That's ok, you tried. I understand that the two songs have little in common and thus, are hard to make work.

How about a mashup of "A Curel Angel's Thesis" by Yoko Takahashi and "Lollipop (Candyman)" by Aqua? I personally think the choruses both have similar chord progressions, so maybe focus on that mostly? It's probably easier nonetheless.

Last edited Sep 07, 2013 at 11:08PM EDT

I am AHO Right? wrote:

>0:55
And on that note, I suggest the next remix be the English Yu-Gi-Oh! theme song and Slamjam. I mean, if you avatar was Slamjam-themed for some time, might as well make the most of it.

Somebody have already done that.

It is time to duel slam!

@Ernest P. GZA

I think Feed Me by Green Bottle fits better.

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

The reason why will become apparent once you hear both, but…

Heir Conditioning (from Homestuck) and Beloved Tomboyish Daughter (from Touhou. Make it the EoSD version of the music.)

Done!

Thats all for now. I gotta go to bed.

Bumping. Damn i just don't want to leave this thread to its dead. If no one have another request, fine this will be my last bump.

@Jostin Asuncion
Okay i'll deliver yours as soon as i can.

Also i have enabled them for downloading.

Last edited Sep 29, 2013 at 06:06PM EDT

Splendid job, Alex. I just wish this wasn't the only approving image in the Reaction Image gallery in three pages. Seriously, everything in there is to show one's contempt or anger for something. What does that say about our society?

'Salright, Alex. I was just curious if they would work out together or not. They just sound really similar to me.

Also, before I make my requests, I'd just like to mention that that Lollipop/Cruel Angel mix is hella godly.

So, on to the requests! How about another Slam mix between Space Jam and One in a Million by Down with Webster? That would be a treat.

Also, if you're up for more, how about a mix between Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and She Wolf by David Guetta?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!