Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

MLP general thread!

Last posted Oct 01, 2013 at 03:50PM EDT. Added Sep 30, 2013 at 01:04PM EDT
24 posts from 18 users

No forgiveness. wrote:

There already is an MLP general thread in general. Requesting lock.
Thought it stood for the show. Continue posting.

Oh dear, It seems that in my haste to post this thread I didn't realize MLP also stands for My Little Pony. Sorry for the confusion guys

Dac wrote:

Oh dear, It seems that in my haste to post this thread I didn't realize MLP also stands for My Little Pony. Sorry for the confusion guys

No need to apologize. I for one came here knowing full well that this thread was about midgets and little people.

Dac wrote:

Whats a my little pony anyway?

This is just terrible.

You think you can put yourself above others just because of their shortcomings?

I don't think you should belittle them or assume your jokes will fly over their heads. A subject like this takes a miniscule amount of pressure to set off a short fuse. It takes a small man to aim for such a low blow. So, instead of being small-minded, I think we should hold our heads up high. Stop being a downer and hopefully, we can raise some grounded feelings.

Last edited Sep 30, 2013 at 08:35PM EDT

^ You heard Verbs, everyone. Out yer get!

Alright, Verbs. Now that this thread belongs to just us, let us discuss Midgets and Little People the adequate way

As a Hobbit I must express how offended I am that this thread excluded my kind and was not properly labeled MLP&H General.

I attest that Hobbits are the superior form of small people. We don't need shoes and the holes we live in are far more classy than those Dwarf losers while everyone else must make do with normal, unspecial homes that sit above ground level.

I find it unfair how midgets take the spotlight in our media. Why is it that Midgets appear in droves in Borderlands 2, but not Hobbits? This is discrimination and Hobbitphobia for sure.

Last edited Sep 30, 2013 at 08:18PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!