Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
i hate myself

Last posted Apr 19, 2014 at 03:11PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2014 at 02:36PM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Cheer up, bro. People make a lot of mistakes that you will regret for a long time. You just have to bear with it and learn how to be stronger. Hating yourself isn't a proper solution. The proper solution is to learn from mistakes. You will become a more Tolerable Person if you do, even for yourself.

Greninja wrote:

Cheer up, bro. People make a lot of mistakes that you will regret for a long time. You just have to bear with it and learn how to be stronger. Hating yourself isn't a proper solution. The proper solution is to learn from mistakes. You will become a more Tolerable Person if you do, even for yourself.

no its not that, everybody makes me feel like trash.

I don't want to sound mean but this is the internet and the internet gives almost no pity. If you hate yourself that much you should go talk to a therapist instead of looking on the internet for pity.
The internet is a cruel place.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!