Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,728 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

N.W.O. discussion

Last posted Jun 03, 2014 at 09:24AM EDT. Added May 26, 2014 at 04:00AM EDT
9 posts from 9 users

Do you believe in the Illuminati/New World Order? If yes, do you support it or are you against it?

Last edited May 26, 2014 at 04:02AM EDT

The whole concept of some evil super-organization sounds really neat. Also, entities that can use spells and stuff sounds kind of cool.

I'd be down for magical powers.

These silly conspiracy theories about powers that control the world are produced by the powers that control the world to distract the public from their actual conspiracies to control the world.

dis trhed hs ben haxxed bi le anoumons. u n ur nwo will b stped. wee r lejon. we nvr fggirv. eccspex us. we wil stp ilumniti. u hv ben wornd

Also, Anonymous actually is trying to "take down" the "Illuminati".

I think it's cool as a plot element and an interesting idea (EX: The Patriots in MGS2 made for a great story), but I don't believe in them one bit. That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. if something cannot be proven without a reasonable doubt, I don't believe in it. Without trying to rustle too many jimmies, it's the same reason why I'm an atheist. It's entirely possible that there is a secret organization controlling everything and if some evidence was revealed that showed its existence, I wouldn't be too surprised, but if none is available right now, I'll keep looking at society how it is presented to me and stay skeptical over the subject just in case any evidence does pop up. Whenever I figure out that someone strongly believes in the Illuminati and are totally serious about it, most of their credibility just goes out the window for me honestly. It's insane how strongly some people feel about this unprovable entity.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!