Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,687 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Ask TheBrainJemin stuff, he might respond, I dunno.

Last posted Oct 05, 2014 at 03:52PM EDT. Added Sep 21, 2014 at 09:46PM EDT
26 posts from 13 users

Decided to make one of these, for those who are curious about me.
I consider KYM my second family, so might as well give some info on me! (^_^)

I'm available from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm eastern Canadian time, so leave a question then!

Also, only responding for legitimate questions, so no "R u a nazi??" or "Do you wanna see my dong hue?" Thou maybe if I'm bored I'll answer a dumb question. I don't wanna sound like a stick in the mud, but Just really don't feel like responding to those questions.

So have fun, and I'll tell ta'll all you want to know about my and my wonderful adventures!

And to get the first one out of the way, my real name is actually Jemin. yup.

Last edited Sep 21, 2014 at 09:47PM EDT

Shit! I'm actually getting kind of worried now. After the mods allowed MIMUs AMA to go on everyone wants to make one! I'm sorry if I sound harsh but it's the truth. We can't have JFF flooded with AMAs. If it keeps going this way there's going to be a rule implemented banning user AMAs just you bet. Yours is already up so continue to answer questions, but I strongly advise that no one else make legitimate AMA threads until after some cool-down time in between AMAs.

So, what made you join KYM?

EDIT: No, I don't have the power to, and yours is already here and 3 isn't too bad so I doubt the mods will take it down. Keep going, this is just sort of a warning for others.

Last edited Sep 21, 2014 at 09:50PM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

Shit! I'm actually getting kind of worried now. After the mods allowed MIMUs AMA to go on everyone wants to make one! I'm sorry if I sound harsh but it's the truth. We can't have JFF flooded with AMAs. If it keeps going this way there's going to be a rule implemented banning user AMAs just you bet. Yours is already up so continue to answer questions, but I strongly advise that no one else make legitimate AMA threads until after some cool-down time in between AMAs.

EDIT: No, I don't have the power to, and yours is already here and 3 isn't too bad so I doubt the mods will take it down. Keep going, this is just sort of a warning for others.

Um, so are you gonna take mine down? (Please don't. ;_;)

Slutty Sam wrote:

Thanks Sam! (^_^)

Also, I joined kym because I saw how tightly knit everyone was, and I kind of wanted to join this group. you know, be part of something.

Last edited Sep 21, 2014 at 09:55PM EDT

You we're a pretty big(no pun intended) Ridley supporter. I saw you post a lot over at Smashboards. Because of that, I take it you're a pretty big Metroid fan? If you are, what are you're favorite games in the series?

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Why did you refer to yourself in the third person in the title of this thread?

Because I wanted to make a joke (and I failed as usual).

Surma wrote:

why did you choose the username you did?
Also what type of music do you like?

A long time ago I had a Youtube account called "TheBrain". One day, my sister (I think) deleted it in a fit of rage, and I had to make a new one. At the time, I had just got a Wii, and I was making mii's like crazy. So when I made one called "BrainJemin" (as a personification of my intelligent side and as a reference to my habit of wearing glasses when I read). So, with that in mind, I made my second account "TheBrainJemin" and since then, almost all my accounts have the same name. I've grown so used to it, that i actually asked some people to call me that as my real name.

Also, I like anything that has a good sound to it, but mostly I like Chiptune and 8-bit. I loooooooove retro stuff and retro styled stuff.

TheMiketroid wrote:

You we're a pretty big(no pun intended) Ridley supporter. I saw you post a lot over at Smashboards. Because of that, I take it you're a pretty big Metroid fan? If you are, what are you're favorite games in the series?

Has to be Super Metroid. It was one of the first games I played in general, and holy crap it was an experience I would never forget. The atmosphere, the music, the controls, the characters, the stages, I loved every part of it. And of course, I grew found of the character Ridley, especially because of how bad-ass they made him I super Metroid, and that rocking theme he had. So yeah, Super Metroid all the way.

Disty wrote:

Where do babies come from?

Babies are made when two guys cuddle each other.

No wait, my mistake, it's when two GIRLS cuddle. My bad.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!